Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
M.O.N.O.P.O.L.I.Z.E Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:06 am
Kara's childhood friend Riku was a nerdy kid who grew up to be a handsome man, but he doesn't know it! (Or does he?) He keeps wearing his glasses so no one hasn't noticed yet how handsome he is. She is torn between her guilt from making him wear his glasses and her possessive nature.

What she doesn't know, is not only does he know he's good looking. He's pulling the Nerd act on purpose! What's his reason? On top of that, he is actually a rising super model that goes by the name Dante. When will this secret be leaked out?

PM me if you are interested in rping with me on this plot. If you like for it to be switched around slightly, I would like to hear some of your suggestions then. Also, I already chose what Riku would look like when he models. That's the reason why for the picture of him, you can change the looks however you please when he pretends to be a nerd.

Kara

She is 20 years old and goes to the same college as Riku. The two have been good friends since grade school. Her part-time job consists of working at a bar after classes to pay off the intuition as well as Dorm Fee.

User Image

She's secretly has a crush on Riku since middle school, and the feelings haven't died down since. But she still hasn't been able to tell him even now. Especially when it seems that his secret of not been a nerd but a very attractive man isn't as easy as it used to be on hiding that certain fact.

Riku
He is 21 years old and goes to the same college as Kara. Been her good friend since they were little and was always seen by others as a nerd with the way he had the glasses and messed up bed hair. But that's just fine with him, he had a part-time job as a supermodel a.k.a Dante.

User Image

He changes the way he looks so that no one else, not even Kara, that he is actually Dante. He just wants her to continue to think that he's still the same nerd that she remembered since they were kids. But as his fame as a model spreads, he's starting to worry that she will notice that its him modeling. So he continues to let her make him wear the thick glasses and mess with his hair into a disarray whenever she sees him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:01 pm
Riku was in his dorm room, sitting on the bed and holding a phone to his ear. His manager was chattering away about how popular Dante was, and how a large clothing company wanted him to model for an ad campaign. He focused on the door, expecting Kara to come around soon. He was wearing loose clothing, not the usual things he wore around college. He had set his glasses aside, pretending to be asleep.
His manager soon ended the call, and Riku put the cell phone on the bedside table. He closed his eyes and laid on his back, half sleeping.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:15 pm
"Hey Riku!"

Sliding off her leather black jacket, she for a moment pauses to smell her shirt if she still smelled like smoke from the bar. Her shift was over for the night, so she had enough time to visit Riku at his apartment before heading back to her dorm. Wearing tight blue faded jeans with the knees ripped and torn in slightly odd places as well, it was finished with a low cut black shirt that her manager made sure all her women wore. The jeans she could deal with, but the shirt, made her feel a bit uncomfortable sometimes since it shows a bit. Of course she forgets when she's playing pool against the men and earning extra cash.

Figuring that he was in his room, she knocks lightly on it once before walking, seen him laid out on his bed. "Hey buddy, how did your day go so far?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:22 pm
Riku had just focused on a crack in the wall when Kara walked in. He smiled slightly, then sat up, "Kara!" he said excitedly, reaching for his glasses although he could see quite well. He examined her out of the corner of his eye, "Just stayed home all day, horrible headache," he said regretfully, remembering the photo shoot around lunch time. Not that Kara needed to know about that.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:43 pm
"Oh really? Did you take anything for it? Hold on I might have something here." she sat down at the edge of his bed while rummaging through her purse. Note to self, it takes more then 30 seconds to find anything in this stupid purse of hers. But after much rummaging, she found what she was looking for and handed him the medicine.

"This stuff works great, I use it all the time at work." she beams, while mussing with his long hair that he seems to never want to cut. But that was okay, cause sometimes it helped covering his good looks from the other ladies. "I hope you feel better though, as for me, work is always such a pain. The bar was filled with drunk men who were off duty tonight. Thank goodness Alan and Bob were there to help calm them down."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:04 pm
Riku bounced the pills in his hand, looking at them, "Thanks, but I took some dayquil," he smiled at her, then sighed, "Yeah..." he fidgeted a bit, "So... any good movies out?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:09 pm
"I could name a few, but its not like I have the time to go see them." she sighs for a moment before placing both of her hands ontop of her head to muss her head into a disarray of wild curls at it fell out of the messy bun she placed in the first place. "Why aren't you wearing your glasses? I thought you can't see that well without them?" she reaches for them and holds them out for him.

"Oh yeah, you should come to my work once in awhile and I'll give you a free drink since your at the legal age and I won't get in trouble with it. But promise me that you won't let any guys beat you up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:12 pm
"I was sleeping," he yawned, although he could see just fine he still wore the glasses. He took the glasses and quietly put them on, "Maybe I can pick up some girls," he smiled, joking. "And don't worry, I won't get into any trouble..." If he did get into a fight, he was sure he would win, but he didn't want to let Kara know that. He leaned closer to her, leaning his head against her shoulder.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:20 pm
"Pick up some girls? That's the first time I ever heard you say that." she grumbled the last part but tried to make sure that he didn't notice the change in her tone of voice. "Make sure to wear your glasses okay? So you don't bump into anything or anyone." Or for them to see what you really look like, she thought the last part to herself. "At least be careful."

Instead of a response she got him resting his head on her shoulder. Dear god, why won't these feelings that she has won't disappear? Is it wrong that she doesn't want anyone else to know that he's good looking? Because that's what all women would see first instead of the good qualities that he has as a man.

Face it, you just want him all to yourself. Her inner thoughts rang out clearly in her head, making her curse under her breath. So stupid, she really need to get over this quickly. When has she become so possessive?

Resting her hand at the back of his head, as what she would always do whenever he would rest his head on her shoulder or lap. She started to comb her hand through the soft silky long tresses of his hair, left unbound from sleeping. His glasses droop slightly to the bridge of his nose, giving her another glimpse of just how handsome he is.

Dammit, she needed a drink after this so she wouldn't do something stupid soon. His cellphone started to ring, and as much as she wished to ignore it, she couldn't. "Hey..your cellphone is going off."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:27 pm
He grimaced at having to wear glasses to a bar, "I could get contacts," he suggested, smiling. He was just getting comfortable when his phone began to play 'Rocketman' as interpreted by William Shatner. He pulled his head off of Kara's shoulder, looking at the phone with a bit of annoyance, then grabbed the phone and pressed the green button.
As soon as he picked up, he shoved the phone to his ear so that Kara wouldn't hear his manager chattering about the new offers from companies.
"Mom?" he said, his eyes flicking to Kira for a moment.
"Mom? I'm glad you feel we're so close Dante!" his manager's voice was a bit surprised, "But do you have to make me feel so old? I'm only twenty eight you know!"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:44 pm
"Tell your mom I said hi kay?" she whispered softly before leaving the room to give him some privacy. She loved his mom, she was the sweetest woman she had ever met next to her own mother who she herself was pretty laid back. Grinning at the memory of telling her mom that she wanted to go to college, her mom was already demanding to help pay. But she couldn't let her do that. She needed to do this on her own.

Snuggling on his leather black couch, she flicked on his tv and started flipping through the channels.

"Breaking News about Supermodel Dante!! He has been accepted to be one of the main models for this month's fashion week for the well sought after Designer Renardo Gustaro."

Dante? Wasn't that the guy many of her female classmates were fawning over recently? She kept it on that channel as they started to show some live footage that was recorded showing Dante walking out of modeling agency with a middle aged woman that she had to probably guess is his manager probably.

She couldn't really tell what he looked like, he was wearing black shades, with his long pale blonde hair you would almost mistake it for been white pulled back into a low ponytail. Blonde hair huh? That wasn't really common around here, wonder if its dyed. With Riku, she was always fascinated with his raven black hair, which always helped out bringing the color in his eyes....---oh wait a second!

Stop thinking about Riku and his looks!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:49 pm
"Ah! I see you've turned on the news!" His manager squealed, "Isn't it wonderful?"
"Yeah, great," he murmured, "See ya soon Ma," he was ready to hang up, but his manager yelled into the phone.
"Keep safe, hun! I don't want you getting hurt!" the voice- most definately not his mother's- yelled.
He snapped the phone shut, paying attention to the tv, then looking to Kara for her reaction. She seemed rather out of it, so he went over and squatted by the couch and nudged her shoulder.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:15 pm
Hearing him come into the room, and feeling him nudge her, she turned to look up at him. Even with him kneeling he was still pretty tall for his 6'2'' height that made her feel dwarf next to him, been 5'7'' and all. "How's your mom?" sitting up she made a spot for him on his couch as the people on the news started talking about a female actress who might currently be dating Dante. "So what are you doing for the rest of the night?" she mentally smacked herself over the head on that one. The man said he wasn't feeling so good, so that was a stupid question to ask.

Trying to change the subject for the split moment of panic, she turns her attention onto the tv. "Um- well it seems like this actress is really into Dante. He's really lucky to have such a pretty woman be his girlfriend huh?" Okay, stupid change of subject. Its not like he's interested in the gossip of the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:25 pm
Riku smiled at her, "Ma's fine," he replied, making a note to call his mother later. He hadn't talked to her in a while, then Kara asked what he was doing. He opened his mouth to reply, then was interrupted by the actress question.
He looked at the tv, looking the actress over. "Yeah, I guess," he murmured, remembering the actress. His manager had sent him to a party, figuring he could do well with a night life. So he ended up meeting Summer at every party, not something he looked forward to.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:44 pm
"I wish I was that good-looking and men that weren't drunk or perverts would notice me." she added glumly while tugging at the ends of her shirt. "But it seems that's all I get with my line of work. I'm surprised I haven't hit any of them yet." she ended with a light laugh before looking up at him.

"So what did your mom want? Probably the usual mom questions right? About asking how your doing, how's your grades and when are you going to come home and visit right?" She teased while poking his side playfully. Well, those were the usual questions that her mom asked her, but then again she always tends to forget on calling her mother. Which meant that next time she saw her would be a long endless discussion of anything that had missed or needed to be kept up to date on. That wasn't really going to be a thrill ride.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff