Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Well ********...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:43 pm
If you haven't guessed this is Rommel_Desert_Fox. Big surprise with the name I know. Anyway I've finally been perma banned on my account.

1. If you were on my friend list before delete me and add this account if you want.

2. I'm not one for begging, but getting my old avatar back would be appreciated. I would appreciate it if I could get a soldat cap and overcoat of matching color. The pants, boots, and other stuff I can get on my own.

3. ???

4. profit  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:03 pm
What'd you DO?  

Krilliad

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:07 pm
Battlefield Reaper
What'd you DO?

I have a feeling it was either his sig or he corrected some weaboo.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:14 pm
I put a gold trade up for you. Just accept the trade as is. That should get you a significant part of the way to your new soldat cap.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:35 pm
Thanks Floyd.

My sig was the first thing that came to mind guys. I checked my profile and the sig was still there. Besides they would have just disabled my signature if it was a problem rather than ban me. Some mod probably deleted a "bad" post from long ago or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:17 pm
The trade is done. Hope you can get back on your virtual feet soon!

Oh, and next time. set a mule account aside and store some gold/items there. While I've never been close to a ban, I keep a stash hidden in case someone manages to figure out my password (not bloody likely). Gaia has screwed a lot of people the wrong way.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:28 pm
Floyd
The trade is done. Hope you can get back on your virtual feet soon!

Oh, and next time. set a mule account aside and store some gold/items there. While I've never been close to a ban, I keep a stash hidden in case someone manages to figure out my password (not bloody likely). Gaia has screwed a lot of people the wrong way.
That's what I was doing with this account, but I shelled out my gold to my friend as a Christmas present.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:13 pm
THIS is why I stay the ******** away from GD and ED  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:00 am
Stuff like that pisses me the ******** off. Like you said it probably was some stupid post from like a year ago. I remember i got a post on a one page thread deleted three months after the fact. Was an utter load of bull s**t.

This was the pic they sited as the cause:

User Image

Mods can burn in a firey liberal hell.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:13 am
I'm pretty sure it was just a mod looking for a reason to ban me. If GD was that backed up in reports they would get more mods. Oh well at least I have this account. I've had it for like a year now and no mod warnings for anything.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff