I get pissed off at the popups on the computer... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 am
And my mother's boyfriend took notice.

He apparently started talking to her about it when they were out alone today.
He didn't like how I got angry and now my mother is talking to me on the phone about it.
She doesn't want to lose him so she's going on about how I need to change and how I keep buying stuff that doesn't appreciate in value and how I have all these guns and I get angry and I might hurt someone and how he's afraid to bring his son over now.

She started saying about how my father wanted to get more of things and get better things and how I'm doing that with guns.

Then she started talking about how I'm playing games too much, all that s**t.

Well, I guess it's a good thing that I didn't blow $20 on new subscription to WoW!

I never knew that being a collector and having a bit of a short temper for certain things was so bad.
Honestly, I wouldn't hurt anyone. Except for the poor souls who try to hurt me or people in the family.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:42 am
He sounds like a previous Kalifornia resident. She better drop his a** fast.  

uryu ishida

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:44 am
uryu ishida
He sounds like a previous Kalifornia resident. She better drop his a** fast.

He hunts, he fishes, he likes guns.
neutral

Mind you these weren't just normal popups.
I closed all browsers and the damn things were opening them again so it's on the computer itself.

I did a system restore to the 1st of the month, it was a b***h and a half though, the program installed was ******** everything up, it made loading any program take minutes.

It also buttraped Ad-aware and it wouldn't run or install so I had to send the install folder via e-mail.
Because someone put my flashdrives in a place that's 'easy to find'.

To be honest;
I'm seriously thinking about moving out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:56 am
OberFeldwebel
I keep buying stuff that doesn't appreciate in value and how I have all these guns
You should show her what an M3 Grease Gun costs today. In 1945, it cost the US government $6 to manufacture a new M3. Today, I'd be willing to bet that today it costs more than $15,000 to buy one used.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:28 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
I keep buying stuff that doesn't appreciate in value and how I have all these guns
You should show her what an M3 Grease Gun costs today. In 1945, it cost the US government $6 to manufacture a new M3. Today, I'd be willing to bet that today it costs more than $15,000 to buy one used.

Yeah I should.
Also, that Utica bayonet that I had, per bayonet cost the companies $3 or so to make.
I sold it for 75.

Granted it didn't go up as exponential as the actual rifle that it was for.

Anyway, moral of the story, anger for any reason is evil and can make you go psycho and will make you a potential murderer. stare
It also makes you a bad person.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:51 pm
Well if you have anger management issues that could be something to work on a little bit. Other than that your mom and her boyfriend need to calm down. It's your money you are spending isn't it? What should she care if it's money you earned.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:29 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Well if you have anger management issues that could be something to work on a little bit. Other than that your mom and her boyfriend need to calm down. It's your money you are spending isn't it? What should she care if it's money you earned.

Yeah, they need to calm down.
Also, when someone tells me to calm down. It pisses me off even more.

Agreed, it is my money.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:30 pm
God, i hate it when people get all concerned when people get pissed at their computers. When your computer feels slow it makes you feel slow.

Give your mother this example. With those pop ups on your computer its like strapping cinderblocks to your legs, feet and chest then trying to run the hundred meter dash in the Olympics. Oh and plus the fact it cost you $500 to even compete in that race.

Thats why i bought my own computer, a flash drive, and discs/download source for all my programs. Anything goes any wronger than i want it too i wipe my computer and re-install the operating system. Works like a charm.  

war_junky 91

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:58 pm
war_junky 91
God, i hate it when people get all concerned when people get pissed at their computers. When your computer feels slow it makes you feel slow.

Give your mother this example. With those pop ups on your computer its like strapping cinderblocks to your legs, feet and chest then trying to run the hundred meter dash in the Olympics. Oh and plus the fact it cost you $500 to even compete in that race.

Thats why i bought my own computer, a flash drive, and discs/download source for all my programs. Anything goes any wronger than i want it too i wipe my computer and re-install the operating system. Works like a charm.

Yeah but... that's like dropping a 100 megaton nuke on a few rabbits eating your garden.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:41 pm
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91

Yeah but... that's like dropping a 100 megaton nuke on a few rabbits eating your garden.
Find me one quicker way to kill every single rabbit in your garden.

Also, I agree, people telling me to calm down pisses me off more too. Or people who say "you shouldn't take it so seriously!"  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:25 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91

Find me one quicker way to kill every single rabbit in your garden.

Also, I agree, people telling me to calm down pisses me off more too. Or people who say "you shouldn't take it so seriously!"

Why so serious?

Yeah, that would piss me off too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:46 pm
war_junky 91

Agreed. It's not like it's gonna make me snap and build a bomb to kill everyone with.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:58 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
war_junky 91

Agreed. It's not like it's gonna make me snap and build a bomb to kill everyone with.

Yeah I know right?
Also, it's not like you can go and look up directions on how to do that because those damn popups keep coming up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:12 am
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
war_junky 91

Yeah I know right?
Also, it's not like you can go and look up directions on how to do that because those damn popups keep coming up.
That's why you just watch Fight Club. Remember kids, orange juice concentrate plus gasoline equals napalm!  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:24 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Yeah I should.
I just found it myself, because I was curious too. I asked Special Interest Arms about an old M3 listing they had. It cost $6 to manufacture, and it was bought unfired for $16,000.

Did he say guns don't appreciate in value? Because I think $16,000 is appreciation enough. I mean, hell, a Model T Ford from the late 20's is worth around 18k (or so a quick google search tells me), and I bet it cost more than $6 to make it.

EDIT: In the 1920's, the set price for a Model T was $300. Just goes to show you...  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff