Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
*~*~*~Guild News Jan 08-09~*~*~* (early news)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi~!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:26 pm
Hello everyone! I ended up skipping out december I'm afraid but here we are with another guild update newsletter! *I made it early for january. Sorry ^^ Well this is to keep everyone up-to-date with everything in the guild.

Quote:
Entertainment/Role Playing News
Hey everyone! The entertainment room is always being updated by your fellow members so be sure to check it out! There are all kinds of reviews and at the moment we're far from being 'updated' with the latest and don't have a huge selection of reviews yet...but never-the-less, there are a lot of interesting reviews here so check it out!!
Ranging from games, movies, music, shows, manga, books ect....feel free to check out new recommendations from your fellow members! You can even preview and occasionally download certain items here as well. Feel free to add a review also! If you don't know exactly how, have no worries! The reviews follow a very similar format so it's easy to do! Plus, there's a tutorial there on how to make one! ^_^

SPOT LIGHT:
Here's a tutorial on how to make a review:
Tutorial

Quote:
Contest Room News
Hey everyone! Don't forget contest room is still open for all members in the guild.

TEMPORARY UPDATE:
For a special limited time (maybe we'll say a month). We'll change the rules a bit and allow anyone to participate in the contest room! Instead you have to be active to increase your chances of having an animated emotion or fan art done of you as a prize.
This is a test I'm doing to see if this will also increase the popularity of the contest room.

RECRUITING
Moonlight's looking for help!!! >_<
If you'd like to help for the contest room PM moonlight any time!! At the moment I'm gonna make these kinds of changes so even members can post up games for points! Since the game itself will have a regular point amount that's given out it'll be the game host/hostess that will decided how many rounds a game will be. So now anyone can help. Just first let me know what game you'd like to put worth 'points'. And when you'd like to host a game.
I will post up somewhere the variety of games we have at the moment and then a link to a 'format' for it so you can use.
more info and updates later....

No Prize updates
At the moment I don't plan to update prize room due to its unpopularity at the moment. Sorry! If you'd like to add your own kind of prizes and more it'll be after the room gets more popular! I look forward to others donating fan art ect later! ^_^

Quote:

Writing and Art Subforum News
Here we have an update on the creative sub forums available!!

Writers Santuary News:
There have been lots of updates for december! Be sure to check out these creative works from members in the guild! Ranging from short stories to poems and even fanfic's! Feel free to check out this forum and view these aurthors hard work! I'm sure they'd love to hear your comments!!
Art Forum News:
Also active just like the writers forum for december! The art forum has new creative art works of various kinds from quite a few guild members! Artists love comments and constructive critizim so be sure to stop on by!

Quote:
November Birthdays!!
Still upcoming for january.

NEW UPDATE
It's wonderful to annouce up-coming birthdays on a topic; but what we'll do also from now on is revert back to what the guild used to do for members b-days. Which is...make a special thread dedicated to that b-day girl/boy on their special day! Of course, there are tons of members that sign up on the b-day list so we'll only create threads for members on the list that we see on the guild. (No use in creating a dedicated b-day thread to someone who's not really in the guild and won't see it right?)

Quote:
Guild Affiliates

Check out DT's (Dragontamer) role playing guild called Emania where a whole new imaginary world is created in this guild. Join and RP in the world of "Emania"!!
User Image

Here's fading_death66blah's guild! She's a member of the purple PurpleMoonlighthaze guild but also has a guild of her own. It's an Naruto Role Playing guild so if you love naruto check it out!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This isn't a guild but one of our know members Yllirion has a thread of his own on gaia where Art contests are held! Check it out and even join in his monthly art contests to win cool Prizes!

User Image

Did I miss anything? Let me know and it shall be added to our monthly newsletter!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:03 pm
Bumping back to the top.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:08 pm
Monkeyfen has a guild too....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:12 pm
Does she?
ooh! *wants to stalk it* biggrin  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:59 am
Wow! I never knew that. How cool! heart

@Monkey fen
Would you like it to be added to the advertisement? If not that's fine too. ^_^  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games