Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Hmm yeah.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:03 pm
The oven hasn't been working right and, really since it's not mine and I have no idea wtf to do, I told my mother about and left it at that.

Anyway, today, a week or two later, when I was making, or trying to make, pizza the oven wasn't working again.
Says one temp but it's really much lower.

I asked her if she had done anything about it.
She kind of snapped about not having time.

stare

Ok, that pissed me off a bit. Her tone especially when I asked nicely.

Then in a neutral tone I tried to explain that it's getting a bit worse since the previous solution, resetting the temperature, wasn't working as well as asking her to do something since, well I never owned a ******** oven before and well, honestly I'm sure my name isn't on anything and I'm sure the assholes wouldn't do anything without her say so.

She practically went bipolar and started yelling before I could even finish explaining.

Now who's the ******** psycho?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:19 pm
Well b***h slapping her and telling her to get back in the kitchen wouldn't help any... have you tried looking online for an answer?  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:35 pm
My dad's been doing this to me for fifteen years. I just don't ask him anything any more.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:20 pm
My mom bought a horse. I said I was not going to maintain, ride, or look at the horse. Mom was fine with that.

Guess who's bronco was hauling horse around because it had a trailer hitch and 7-pin wiring?

Guess who had to drive sisters out to horse to feed every morning at 6am?

Guess who got ******** out of his school savings because mom bought a farm to keep more horses on, and lost her pants on it?

I moved out, and I moved far away. I took my truck with me.

Moral: Women do stupid ******** things. Deal with it or leave.  

Maelthra Reloaded

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:29 pm
Damn good advice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:48 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Damn good advice.

That is good advice.  

OberFeldwebel

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:46 pm
I can imagine what she will do when she tries to use the oven and it ******** itself over rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:59 pm
SBBuckner
I can imagine what she will do when she tries to use the oven and it ******** itself over rolleyes

Well, when she tried making cookies in the oven for Christmas the ******** thing quit and the cookies went all flat.

She did say, "God dammit!" but with absolutely no anger, which I would think there would be.
Honestly, when someone swears with no emotion it just seems stupid to me and annoys me to no end.

Update on what happened to the Pizza.

Well later on after I posted I got the damn oven to work properly for the moment.
Then I forgot about the damn thing and burnt the whole ******** pizza.

So I dropped the temp down to 350, threw the burnt pizza out and put in a different one.
stare

Balls.  

OberFeldwebel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas