Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conflicted

Back to Guilds

A place where every one belongs and every one can have different, conflicting opinions. 

Tags: Help, Everybody, Roleplaying, Writing, Games 

Reply .:Conflicted:.
Parents unfair, stupid, and way too controling? Rant here. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Time_Continues
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:11 pm
Just as the title says. I'll go first to give you an idea of what I mean.

Parent: mother
Unwanted traits: brain-dead, controling, beyond stupid, never listens, and the list goes on...
What she's done: Made it so I have only a half hour of Internet a day because she claims to have said one thing when she really said something different. Can't hold her anger, when she asks me to do something and gives me vague directions and then she asks if I can do it and I truthfully tell her I can't because I don't know what she wants me to do she starts yelling and calling me extremely hurtful things. Refuses to take any blame for anything even when it's her fault, which then leads to a huge fight either with my dad, my sister or me. Steals my sister and my money. She owes me at least 550$, and I'm not even exaggerating.

If you want more details and things she's done, tell me. Because all of that isn't even half of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:07 am
eek

How can a person steal your sister??  

Amarythe
Crew

Time_Continues
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:33 am
sorry i guess there's a typo. She staels both of our money. Like x-mas and b-day money.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:20 pm
O_O lolz... sounds like someone i know....  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Amarythe
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:06 pm
Maybe your mom is the reason why you're conflicted.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:39 pm
she's probably the main reason.  

Time_Continues
Captain

Amarythe
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:53 pm
Do you get along at all with her?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:10 pm
if we're getting along it's because I play nice because I don't want to deal with her s**t. Or I ignore her when the time is right and we get along just fine.  

Time_Continues
Captain

Amarythe
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:46 pm
Thats a horrible relationship. Especially with your mother... O_O  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 pm
yeah. And the relationship isn't going to chang because my refuses to admit that she's just as much part of the problem as I am. She thinks I'm the one ******** up while she's probably the main part of the problem. I admit, I'm some of theproblem but definitely not the whole problem.  

Time_Continues
Captain

Amarythe
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:42 pm
yeah, people just gotta realize, acting like a conceited snob isn't going to solve anything. Your mother sounds a little ignorant and coniving... Who steals money from their kids? At least my dad asks me first! (lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:18 pm
No she says "I need to borrow your money I'll pay you back." 3 x-mas's and 2 birthdays later she owes me (redid math) at least 650$  

Time_Continues
Captain

Amarythe
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 pm
eek

Your mom's a total financial noob.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:54 am
yeah. The funny hung is isnthat each time he takes my money to buy what she wants in a couple of weeks we'd have money so she can gt what she wants. She just always have to get what she wants instantly.  

Time_Continues
Captain

Amarythe
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:28 am
Two Words:

Dr. Phil.

Or the maury Show, lol.
I can imagine it all now...

"My momma be all up in my face 'bout dis money aint even herz, and she be stealin' mah **** when dat **** aint even herz, aint gotz no bizness nein' herz, and she be ac'in' like i da problem, but i aint no problem cuz she be..."
It just goes on like that.  
.:Conflicted:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces