Submit

All we are say-in . . .
  . . . is give polls a chance!
View Results

Fate-J

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:49 pm
hello!!
it will be [in my area] approximately 13 more hrs to 2009 rofl
'08 has been great for me all in all(: and greater because i found YOU heart yay! huggs everyone!!

anyways, celeb will be a simple affair for me this yr. dinner together with family, maybe champagne 4laugh but ill be going down to my aunts' hse for get together 1st day '09! how will you guys be celebrating?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:58 pm
I'm sleeping over at a friend's house. We'll probably play video games all night or something like that.

For me, 2009 would be in about.... 29 hours.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Fate-J

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:17 pm
@zizzy: hey your online too! oh wells, it didnt occur to me when i was posting that some parts of the world still have more than a day to countdown sweatdrop and vid games all night, wower! for me, ill probably go blind after an hour or two>_< all the colours, moving pictures..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:21 pm
well for me right now it would be just 23:49 hours left I be with family (a family of 12 uncles and aunt halve of each and a bunch of cousins lol!) Im trying to make a family tree but I dont remember every ones name sweatdrop  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:59 am
I had to take break from my video game....I was starting to get a headache from lack of sleep. sweatdrop Anyway....have to finish cleaning my room, do some errands up town and then start my gaming again....and drinking since I can actually do that now. lol Of course this could all change depending on what my father decides to do........

New Years Resolution: Manage my time better between work and play so that my grades don't suffer like last semester. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:06 am
woots! TWO more hrs to '09!! yeeps>_<
im drinking even tho im underage biggrin champagne only
and yep, my ny resolution would definitely to get gpa 3.2 and above!!! afterall, its my final yr 3nodding

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:09 am
Happy new years everyone! looks like the guild is making it over to 2009!! XD yay!

I'm not sure what my new years resolution is. ^^ Maybe..just to do really well this year. (work/family ect...lol)
It's a while off like everyone. else. I think 20 something hours off. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:55 pm
I remember one year I set my alarm for....about 10 minutes before midnight one New Years. When it went off I went downstairs and celebrated with the family for about 15 minutes then went back to bed. lol >.<  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:37 am
Happy New Year, everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:46 am
Happy 2009. =O

I get to bring on the new year with Fable 2. Awesome.

Flyentologist

sailercat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:09 am
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!1  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:11 am
Happy new year! biggrin  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:16 pm
i missed it XD