Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How do you want to die? What kinda funeral do ya want? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth_Gently

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:36 pm
This topic wants two things:

1) How do you want to die? Do you want to be crushed by a piano, fall off a cliff, get killed by an army of angry penguins, eaten by sharks with laser beams on their head, what?

2) What do you want done with your body?
Cremated, buried, given to necropheliacs, viking funeral, what?

My self - I want to go out in a good way. Like to get killed in a sword fight in the middle of Times Square, or to be killed by a Polar Bear. Because that way they'll be talking about the polar bear for years to come, do they euth it, put it in a cell, what? Or something to entertain the ACLU for years to come. Or maybe to fall from a mountain, and roll down it.

I want one of several things, after I die:

1) Mailed to someone I don't like/Used to in Wendy's Chili
2) shot from a cannon, into the air, or from a high mountain peak.
3) Viking Funeral, A la Phil Kaufman and Gram Parsons.
4) Launched into space from a rocket.
5) Have my body deposited on mars.
6) Used to scar small children, taxi-dermied like. Or for people to play practical jokes by using my body.
7) Thrown from a plane with smoke streamers attached, so my friends can see where I land.
cool Thrown from a plane with a remote controlled parachute, so my body will land in the party zone.
9) Thrown off a bridge during A) dead lock traffic B) some one doing sixty on the freeway.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:34 pm
Hmm...Perhaps I'd jump off the Empire State Building or shoot myself in the Presidential Room...or somewhere where people would never forget...like on MTV...or something.

I'd want a black coffin and be cremated. ("In The End" by Linkin Park and "Missing" by Evanescence must be played at my funeral).

And then I'd have my family pay an artist to paint a picture with my ashes.

Kostbarer Alptraum

eereesa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:05 am
I'd...probably go down in a swarm of fans...that, or I'd go to school, where they'd find my body lying on the floor of the g i r l's bathroom. Number 2's more likely.
My mom'll probably have to write a story on my d e a t h. She's the only other good writer. And my cousin and aunt would probably do a portrait in pencil. I'd like that on my grave.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:19 am
I'd like to die in a heroic battle against a great white shark or enemy soldier...or something like that. Or if I commited suicide, I'd jump off of a skyscraper. After my death, I'd want my dead body to be shown to everyone I know - causing much puking. ninja

And my grave would need to say 'Shark Life owns.'

Syllabic

themagikat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:43 am
doesnt matter how i want to die, in about three to four years from now im gonna drown.

i wanna have my body let loose to sink to the bottom of the ocean  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:27 am
I've thought about it, and I definately want my body all, preserved, and used as a prop to scare small children. I want my body to be used for decades to come.  

Darth_Gently

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:17 am
...I want to die in the way that'll force me to face my only fear...pain....I want to die in the most painful way thats possible.....as for afterward I would like my body to be left in the woods....so that I can lay in nature instead of being buried unnaturally....Its not that I'm a nature freak..its just that I would rather rot in a forest and let animals peck at me...than to let my body stay stuck in box under earth....thats just me...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:51 pm
Hmm....I dunno....this is a hard one....I guess I'd like to die laughing. That's all I want.  

Drama Freak

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:37 pm
Die of old age and then be cremated. Thats as realistic as it gets. I don't want to have my body buried in a coffin... the thought of decomposing slowly isn't very appealing. Oh, and I'd have to design my own gravestone beforehand. I wouldn't let someone else do it. It'd have to have an awesome poem.

' Here lies our beloved Sam,
Who wished she could have said:
'Goodbye' beforehand,
She hopes this whole dying thing never caused to much of a fuss,
For it wasn't her fault, when she was hit by a bus. '

One things is for sure, I want to die with a really funny expression on my face. That way, while people are at my funeral, they can look at my face and crack up. I think its awesome for my last impression on people to be a funny one.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:27 pm
hmmm... tough one i think id want to die by commiting suicide or in my sleep.

and my funeral would have to be a classic one. With the black and everything except on a beach with and ocean(perferably altlantic no reason) and then be cremated and then my ashes to be put on a small plank of wood so half off my body could be in the air flying with the wind and the other half in the ocean so that when people go swimming from my family they can know that the'll never drown because ill prtect them.  

Southern Belles

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:31 pm
I want to die in a comic book sale, with my killer having to claw the 75% off comics from my cold dead hands. I myself would have taken down several people first, of course.

Then I want an old-style funeral. With a horse-drawn herse and an impressive black coffin.

It will be an open-coffin and non-religious funeral.

The song played will be Across the Universe sung by Rufus Wainwright (the original was played at my uncles funeral, the first funeral I ever went to).

I'd like to be burried but it's too expensive (unless I put money aside all my life for a plot so my family doesn't have to pay for it) so if I'm cremated I want to be next to my uncles ashes or in a garden at home with a plauque.

If I die young, I want to wear a black EGL dress, make-up as usual.
If I'm old, a black evening dress.

All my organs will be donated.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:37 pm
Darth_Gently
I've thought about it, and I definately want my body all, preserved, and used as a prop to scare small children. I want my body to be used for decades to come.

Hahaha! That's classic!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Darth_Gently

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:50 pm
I don't want to die in my sleep. I want it to be memorable. Like a sky-diving accident where my body landed on the president and killed him, or something. Or to be used in Wendy's Chili.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:00 pm
I want to die in a giant gunbattle against some alien race's leader. I wont have a funeral because i'll be vaporized and there will be nothing left but before i die i'll make sure to take my enemies down with me.

Realisticly, i dont care how i die as long as people remember me for generations to come. And i dont really want a funeral of any kind.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Corpsette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:42 am
I haven't thought about the way I'll die. I don't care how I die.
I'm giving my body to a necro, and after he's done with it, he's giving it to science.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff