Reply Guild of Roses
Dreams~ZzZzZz Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DREAMS!!!
  Dreams are awesome!
  Dreams are an imaginary process by which is far incomplex for my brain capacity.
  I've never/barely have had a dream v.v
  Why do all your topics have polls in it?~Hi~
View Results

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:17 pm
Have you ever had a weird dream that you just can't seem to forget?
Or
Perhaps you want to share one of your dreams just for the fun (*cough*and gold*cough)

o.o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:49 pm
I once had a dream where I was a mouse and I was being chased around a warehouse by some crazy guy that was trying to smash me.  

ziggy rocks

high-boob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:18 am
i had a dream that a marshmallow was eating me. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:27 am
i had a dream where i was in red faction and was zapped to death by a small version of the War of the Worlds walkers.i was playing red faction with one of my stepbrohers during a thunderstorm.  

Sera Kyoi

II Scarlet Petals II

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:16 am
I haven't really had any dreams in a very long time...the only one I've had recently was the one where I'm falling in pitch black...*shudders*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:17 pm
I had a dream where i was in alice (inw odnerlands head) like i saw everything thorugh her eyes... but she kept doing dumb stuff that wasn't right in the story so i yell at her from in her head giving her a headache.. and making her say weird stuff causing more trouble.... in the end she gets her head cut off and she is used for a meal for the queen of hearts and royal family D; it was weird  

big_yellow_taxi

Adored Lunatic

toxictofu202

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:14 pm
READZ ME exclaim exclaim exclaim

I once dreamed I was a needle, and every time a gong was hit I'd pop out of it, and where my earz would be started to bleed, then I'd fall down a hill of hay with sharp rox under it so I would bleed all over, I also went down the same hill and land in the same pile over and over again so it was matted down with blood, so once I landed I would go through an isle where there were drumz on both sidez and spinning spiky ballz (like of which are on a mace) would bounce back and forth at immense speedz and smash into me, also, when they hit the drumz they would cause a sound like a thunderclap right next to me [a needle] and the only way to get out of that isle would be to transport through a gong. Yeah I used to have that dream every other day. I'd sweat like crazy throughout the night and wake up every few hours. It sucked. r.r||

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:19 am
I had a dream where "Night" died and I was the only one who attended his funeral... confused Now that's freaky,since he's the most popular member of the student council in my school...(Night is a codename i give to someone i like)

Ghost of Ryuu

Atomic Mobile

2,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:18 am
i once had a dream, so vague i couldn't remember who the person involved was. it was all about a huge cauldron infested with maggots. i dun really know why the cauldron. then out of the blue, the cauldron transformed into sarcophagus, a very eccentric one. snakes were atop of it and and a man out of nowhere grabbed one of those snakes and squeezed it to death. he was wearing an old-fashioned cape. just a few meters away the sarcophagus there stood another man. he was naked eek . anyway, he was trembling as he took the cape away from the other guy. so desperate he tore the cape apart. then i woke up, i was the guy then. scream

i destroyed my blanket. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:43 am
dont u hate the dreams were ur falling and when u hit something u jump outta sleeping i get those all the time  

noc_madness

Yuro_23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:04 pm
ive had many dreams and most of them were video game bassed dreams XD has any one ever had one of those?

i remember this on dream were it was kinda end off the world and when i went out side i was walking down the street and i just stoped as all these diffrent kinda power rangers came walking by me. suddenly i got the urge to run and i did.......and.....thats when the power rangers started chasing me gonk for no reason. i started running on all fours like an animal as they were shouting some laser thing at me. i was cournerd by them and i punched a green power ranger in the face XD i dont even know why i had a power rangers dream its was random!!

i got another Q has any one ever had a dream where u turn into an animal and u start running on all fours or something like that?

and one were when ever u get hurt like stabed or something u feel the pain or the warmthe or coldness of something? i hate those they freack me out and it hurts !!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:42 pm
I've had many dreams, most of them are nightmares ^_^, they are terrible. But sometimes I have good dreams. Not often enough i might add. I love dreaming though, it gives me a since of adventure out of myboring life. Even if it is my nightmare, or a real plesent dream I do it. smile  

zorosgurl

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:50 pm
I always have this dream, once a year:

I dream that I'm in this forest type area, and first I head north (which there's a farm, frozen in time-a farmer unloading hay from a truck), then I head east (which is a trailer park-and it looks trashed like its stereotype), then I head west (and there I meet four cheetahs-who say random, but also useful information, refereing to my real life), and as I head south, there's nothing .-. I always wake up before I go there (but it's pitch black that way o.O)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:02 pm
I once had a dream.. then I woke up. xP  

lixyz

Newbie Noob

13,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

zorosgurl

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:37 pm
Almost every night i have a nightmare where A man in black I can not see him oly his silver earring, tortures me and makes me beg to die but then he refuses to kill me ^_^  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff