Reply The great gates of Konohagakure
Random Crap Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guygag

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:47 pm
Hey do you like pie cuz I like pie. Do you like potatoes I never ate a potato cuz my muddah said they cause lung cancer. Have you ever tasted dirt, I h8 dirt it tastes so dirty. But grass doesn't taste dirty, but it tastes like grass and grass tastes bad. Do u know how chocolate milk was invented, well i don't. I have my own chocolate milk maker i built all by myself. It uses a particle accelerator to create a gluon so powerful that it bends the 7th dimension allowing us to bring 8th dimensional cocoa powder to the 4th dimension at 40mLy per second. At that speed when the powder hits the milk it causes a spinor field powerful enough to suck in all the milk and cocoa powder and preventing it from getting all over the place, inevitably you have chocolate milk. Hey have gotten lemon juice in ur eye, I have it hurts. Hey do you like pie cuz I like pie.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:05 pm
i contain more random crap than you.  

thubui
Crew

guygag

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:17 pm
That's impossible the only person who ever contained more random crap than me, was Charlie Chaplin, and he's dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:40 pm
Everytime you masturbate, God kills a kitten  

cobthecobbler
Vice Captain

guygag

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:57 pm
Every time you say "bubblegum" Chuck Norris punches a Mexican kid.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:33 pm
What happens when you just say "gum"?
Does he kick them?

Cunning Remark

guygag

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:22 am
No if you just say "gum" he punches a Lebanese kid, and if you just say "bubble" then he punches Persian kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:26 am
what does he do if you say 'I want some of that chewy substance that I dont know the name of' rofl confused and where does he get all theses kids from cuz we sure the hell dont want Micheal Jackson up in here eek  

Commander Nitro

guygag

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:21 am
Well if you say 'I want some of that chewy substance that I dont know the name of' then whoever you are directing the question to will probably be, "don't you mean gum", and a Lebanese kid gets punched anyway. And Chuck Norris lives in Disney Land inside that place with all the multi-cultural children singing "It's a small world after all" DUH!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:09 am
and Michael Jackson was banned from Disney World and several parts of Canada  

guygag

guygag

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:15 am
Here's a llama there's a llama and another little llama fuzzy llama funny llama llama llama duck i was once a tree house i lived in a cake but i never saw the way the orange slayed the rake i was only three years dead but it told a tale and now listen little child to the safety rail did you ever see a llama kiss a llama on a llama llama llama taste of llama llama llama duck  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:00 pm
what if you were talking to someone who doesnt speak english so there like goot halfl fhual whatever that means and then Chuck cant punch any one cuz he only speaks one language  

Commander Nitro

thubui
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:04 pm
i like ice cream my favorite ice cream is chocolate. ice cream is good right now during winter, dont cha think? what if there was a chocolate unicorn. i would be so freaking happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:59 pm
Well if that was the case I'm sure Chuck Norris wouldn't punch anyone but I'm sure there are alot of people saying "bubblegum" "gum" or "bubble" so one less person doesn't really matter. And personally I would perfer a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Icecream unicorn, much more creative.  

guygag

guygag

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:08 pm
I are kitty hear me RAWR!!! I once had a kitty, he was probably the meanest son of a b***h you'd ever see. 4 sum reason he liked to crap in my shoe  
The great gates of Konohagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff