Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

randwe21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:02 pm
Well, Naruto's home now, and doesn't like how Pein redecorated. He has an awesome new wardrobe, and destroyed one of the six with a single blow. Tsunade has used up almost all of her chakra, so is probably out of commission for a while. The slugs are around the place where Kakashi is PROBABLY dead, even though I think that he really is dead this time crying . That's about everything that has happened. Kinda wonder when Team Gai is gonna get there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:09 am
Naruto became more powerful than Jiraiya all of a sudden? Just seems kind of inconsistent with his character, like it's being rushed or something. =/ Maybe it's just me.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

randwe21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:55 am
Ribbin
Naruto became more powerful than Jiraiya all of a sudden? Just seems kind of inconsistent with his character, like it's being rushed or something. =/ Maybe it's just me.

or maybe they're trying to lull us into a false sense of security in Naruto's new awesomeness, and then reveal that Puppet-Pein isn't dead and can in fact still control his body movements.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 pm
randwe21
Ribbin

or maybe they're trying to lull us into a false sense of security in Naruto's new awesomeness, and then reveal that Puppet-Pein isn't dead and can in fact still control his body movements.

Hmm, too true. Let's hope I'm just jumping to conclusions. As a general disliker of Naruto himself, I must say, he looks majorly badass in this chapter.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:15 pm
I like naruto's character and am general disliker of how kishi seems determined to make him look like a idiot at every turn and sasuke a pwnsome god.

If he new his fav character was Sasuke since the beginning, it baffles me why he centered the story around the character he makes look the most inept and stupid no matter how far he goes.

Even Hinata was made to look like she had more skill and her head about her than him.

I'm glad he finally is getting a little love. No one trains that hard and long under the best and comes out with no skill and just a ******** ton of power. he needs to actually have some competence to his fighting style; like he knows what he is doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 pm
Ribbin
randwe21
Ribbin

Hmm, too true. Let's hope I'm just jumping to conclusions. As a general disliker of Naruto himself, I must say, he looks majorly badass in this chapter.

From the latest chapter, it seems this is not the case. =/

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:03 am
Ribbin
Ribbin
randwe21
Ribbin

Hah, he used up his sage mode so fast.

Damn, this guild is dead.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:03 pm
Ribbin
Ribbin
Ribbin
randwe21
Ribbin

Hah, he used up his sage mode so fast.

Damn, this guild is dead.

Oh s**t, he summoned up some kage bunshin to bring back his sage mode. Epic.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games