Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Twilight Princess Plushie.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moldy_Kippers

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:45 am
Okay, I want to make a Midna Plushie, but I don't know how I would make a pattern, does anyone have any ideas on what I should do?

Pix for refrence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:01 pm
What sort of crafty medium are you going to be using?

I would assume you mean a sewn plushie, but with such popularity of yarn craft plushies I can't be sure. So let me know! i have several tips and tricks for both sewn toys and yarn based.  

Drowtung

Moldy_Kippers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:16 pm
Drowtung
What sort of crafty medium are you going to be using?

I would assume you mean a sewn plushie, but with such popularity of yarn craft plushies I can't be sure. So let me know! i have several tips and tricks for both sewn toys and yarn based.
Sewn. =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:39 pm
good freakin' luck!
I have seen her, and if you can get something created, more power to you. I wish you best of luck getting that accomplished!  

sonicrunner001

Fashionable Friend

9,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Arcalae

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:14 am
I made a plush pattern once by building a paper and masking tape base in the shape of the thing I wanted, then I drew lines where I figured the seams would go (like in creases or along rounds like a big belly) and cut it out and flattened everything, and tada: pattern. Remember to mark everything by writing bodypart and left/right plus indicating what edge connects where. Kinda the same way one can make a corset pattern.  
Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games