Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
silly paranoia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suelette

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Ok so I've just finished high school and start a full time job tomorrow, I got some tarot readings done, just to you know, have a look and well now I'm worried because both times I got a final outcome of criticism, frustration and imprisonment.
So yes most of my friends don't actually get that I take it seriously, so they won't listen. So um....somebody here who does understand might be able to slap some sense into me...but mainly I just had to tell someone sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:59 am
It all depends on how you look at it.

If you are starting a new job there are bound to be at least a few times that you will have to endure criticism (especially if it is something that you are new at, or not that familiar with). Even if you work in the same field for years you still get a bit of it from time to time, it is in the nature of bosses to criticize us as a way to motivate us to do better (instead of praising what we do good), it's stupid I know, but it's a fact of life.

It could be that some of your new tasks will be frustrating, when you first start out. Sometimes things that we think we have a good grasp on, don't quite turn out right and of course that can lead to frustration. New jobs always come with a bit of frustration. We can just continue to do our best, and hope that it is good enough (or make sure that it is good enough).

Up until this point in your life for the most part other than school activities or family obligations, you've probably been relatively free to do whatever you want. When you start a new job, it can be a type of imprisonment. You now have to answer to others, you have deadlines, and for 8+ hours of your day - your time is not your own. You also have to plan your life around your job, if you want a day off you have to request it ...in advance, and hope they give it to you.

So your reading in and of itself, doesn't necessarily mean anything bad is going to happen, just maybe giving you a heads up so that when you encounter these things that you may not be used to...you will be able to handle them. If you still feel that there is a "negative" tone to your reading, just be aware and be careful not to do things that could lead to those things as an outcome.

Getting a new job is exciting and nerve wracking...I wish you the best of luck!!!  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

Suelette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:37 am
too2sweet
It all depends on how you look at it.

If you are starting a new job there are bound to be at least a few times that you will have to endure criticism (especially if it is something that you are new at, or not that familiar with). Even if you work in the same field for years you still get a bit of it from time to time, it is in the nature of bosses to criticize us as a way to motivate us to do better (instead of praising what we do good), it's stupid I know, but it's a fact of life.

It could be that some of your new tasks will be frustrating, when you first start out. Sometimes things that we think we have a good grasp on, don't quite turn out right and of course that can lead to frustration. New jobs always come with a bit of frustration. We can just continue to do our best, and hope that it is good enough (or make sure that it is good enough).

Up until this point in your life for the most part other than school activities or family obligations, you've probably been relatively free to do whatever you want. When you start a new job, it can be a type of imprisonment. You now have to answer to others, you have deadlines, and for 8+ hours of your day - your time is not your own. You also have to plan your life around your job, if you want a day off you have to request it ...in advance, and hope they give it to you.

So your reading in and of itself, doesn't necessarily mean anything bad is going to happen, just maybe giving you a heads up so that when you encounter these things that you may not be used to...you will be able to handle them. If you still feel that there is a "negative" tone to your reading, just be aware and be careful not to do things that could lead to those things as an outcome.

Getting a new job is exciting and nerve wracking...I wish you the best of luck!!!

Wow you're good! The first day was awesome by the way *feels like a goose*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:03 am
Glad things are going well!!!

biggrin  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

Angelbaby In Love

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:48 am
I was going to say that I agree 100% with too2sweet, but it seems like your problem has been resolved. Glad to see that things are going well for you.  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games