Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Most annoying things to happen in the Sims. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noembelu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:53 pm
I'm not sure if anyone created a topic like this, cause I checked the previous 4 pages and didn't see anything related.....and I'm not gonna check 25 pages to look for a topic.

SO!

What do you think are the most annoying things to happen in the Sims/Sims 2?

Here's some things that frustrate me:

*Stubborn sims blocking doorways/paths.
*Neighbors stealing garden gnomes.
*Not being able to cancel a certain action (such as making the bed).
* ((Sims 1)) When the stupid clown visits your home and wakes up anyone who tries to sleep.
*When neighbors use objects you don't want them to.

So, what are some things YOU find annoying?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:46 pm
Hey moon, please forgetto fall down.... Hey moon dont'cha go down....

When sims come over and smash the urns.

When sims randomly decide to hate each other with a passion, I have 2 brothers, same age, that are in the negatives right now, and furious with each other. No idea why.

When couples won't sleep together. (Not sex, actual sleep. In teh same bed)

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:24 pm
oOllamaOo

When sims randomly decide to hate each other with a passion, I have 2 brothers, same age, that are in the negatives right now, and furious with each other. No idea why.

Man, I hate it when sims are randomly furious with another. It BUGS me to not know why >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:40 pm
oOllamaOo

Guests can smash urns? O_o

Man, I better watch my guests like a hawk when they come over.

And the couples thing was a BIG problem for me in Sims 1.

Since the relationship bars drop down EVERY 2 SECONDS, some of my married sims would wake up in the middle of the night and refuse to sleep with eachother. It bugged the hell out of me.  

Noembelu

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:32 pm
Noembelu
oOllamaOo

Guests can smash urns? O_o

Man, I better watch my guests like a hawk when they come over.

And the couples thing was a BIG problem for me in Sims 1.

Since the relationship bars drop down EVERY 2 SECONDS, some of my married sims would wake up in the middle of the night and refuse to sleep with eachother. It bugged the hell out of me.

I don't know if they were guests, but I'm pretty sure I've had a family member randomly go and kick their relatives urn.

A new urn shows up, though, I was like, hey! cool! Then moved it to a corner of a counter, so they couldn't access it. :b

I always hated when my guests would smash my gnomes in TS1. D<

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:21 am
My brother's sim self got into a bit of a spat with one of my made up sims and they fought a bit...
So now, almost every day, my bro's sim will come over to my made up sim's house and kick over his garbage. He also stole his newspaper a few times too.

Also, I find it really annoying when sims that are supposed to be attached to other sims just want to date and make out with every other sim all willy nilly.
It sorta embarasses me when my sim self's biggest goal in life is to "woohoo" with three different sims when she's already with someone. rolleyes  

foxxy_demon

Julia Dream

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:37 am
Jesus, I hate it when the sims have to finish making their damn bed before they do what I tell them to do.

Or any other event they have to finish before they do what I tell them to do.

I'm like, "I AM GOD DO AS I SAY OR I WILL SMITE THEE."

I also hate when they whine at me about not being able to move to a place, because that action also takes forever for them to do. By the time they finish, I've already fixed the problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:20 am
I get annoyed by the bulters' food serving habits. I have a single Sim living on her own and her butler insists on serving a whole platter when she gets hungry instead of just one serving.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:40 pm
Mimes steal my baby.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 pm
Menaceman
I get annoyed by the bulters' food serving habits. I have a single Sim living on her own and her butler insists on serving a whole platter when she gets hungry instead of just one serving.

I have a family of seven, and the butler NEVER EVER EVER serves food.

UGHHHH.

The kids were always starving, because no one had time to cook for them, and the butler just SAT THERE D<

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:52 am
I hate how you can't control Servo very well.

They are always making food!! stressed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:31 am
When a Sim whines about not being able to use the computer because some other Sim is on it, and you didn't tell them to use the computer!

ΩûÐgξ~κΛRΓψ~§pºττξÐΓξΛƒ~ω↑ΓΓ~§ξΓξΩξ~Ω↑Ω↑
ωΛR-ΛΩgξΓ~vΛΜρ↑Rξ~Γ↑ºΩ~ΜººΩ-çΓΛΩ-çΛτ~§ΓΛvξ

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

Ethealda_Green

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:46 pm
I'm not shore of it's a glitch but theirs a Sims character that stills cats from one of my Sims within minutes of getting the pet!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:54 pm
Other stuff that annoyed me:

In Sims 1 Unleashed, if the carpool tries to leave, sometimes a stray dog/cat will get in front of it and will not move, making the carpool honk for HOURS before finally disappearing.

Also, for both Sim games, I hate when you try to find a job either in the newspaper or computer, and it takes DAYS before you finally find the job you want. gonk  

Noembelu

angolmoachan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:21 am
I absolutely HATE having free will on, for all of the reasons listed above, and then some! I can never trust them to cook anything that requires an oven, because they just forget about it and move on to something else, and then minutes later the kitchen is on FIRE. Uuuuuuugh.

Also, for those who have University, I hate the damn cheerleaders and mascots that just walk right into your unlocked house and break your computer > sad
Then I have to lock the door, and un lock it every time I try to invite someone in! (and then lock it behind them, and then let them out, and then lock it...)  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff