Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply ->>The Gate to Reality (In Real Life Chat)<<-
Please read this

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyember

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:13 pm
Greetings, fellow Gaians!
Many of you probably don't know this, but my friends call me a therapist because I'm so good at helping people with their emotional problems.
What does that have to do with anything?
Well, I'm going to start my own little "therapy sessions". If you have an emotional problem, or any problem for that matter, please pm me. I will gladly give free advice to all who seek it. Even if you just want to vent about your day, or just want someone to talk to because you're lonely, please, do yourself a favor and pm me.
I'm more than happy to help anyone who asks.
You don't have to just start pouring out all your lifelong problems if you don't want to. I understand that there are touchy subjects that hurt. I'm just asking that if you want someone to confide in, please, please, come to me.
I'm a great listener if nothing else and I really just want to help anyone who needs it!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:10 am
Aw...that's so nice of you! I don't have any emotional problems...I don't think. XD;; Just stress and stuff. razz  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Lyember

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:24 pm
Hey, I'll listen to people who want to let off steam or vent. I've done it with my friend many times.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:06 pm
That's nice of you! biggrin I am more of a chatter than a listener, although I can be a good listener if the time is right.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ythumper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:05 am
I'm also up for venting too. Like Lyember, I'm very good at listening, and people find it easy to confide in me. I can/will give you advice on a situation, so long as you ask for it. So, if anyone either has talked to Lyember, but wants a second opinion, or just wants to talk to me first, I'm fine with it, and can provide a neutral side to anything. So... pm me with problems if you want to take me up on my offer ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:15 am
Ythumper
I'm also up for venting too. Like Lyember, I'm very good at listening, and people find it easy to confide in me. I can/will give you advice on a situation, so long as you ask for it. So, if anyone either has talked to Lyember, but wants a second opinion, or just wants to talk to me first, I'm fine with it, and can provide a neutral side to anything. So... pm me with problems if you want to take me up on my offer ^^
Okay, cool! biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:20 am
You guys rock for doing that.... I'm a good listener too but im not so good at the helping part.. Unless I have gone throught it. most likely I have any ways good luck biggrin
<3 Ava  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:23 pm
Yeah. XD I could try helping people out or lending an ear. ^_^  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

->>The Gate to Reality (In Real Life Chat)<<-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items