Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Forum of Rock
Christian rock station

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like christian rock?
  Yes
  No
  Sometimes
  poll whore
View Results

Dr0Phil9Bug

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:22 pm
This is where you cam come and talk about different christian rock stles and bands, etc. well have fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:23 pm
Hey everyone  

Dr0Phil9Bug

Drumming_For_Christ

3,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:57 pm
rockin the cristian Music ^-^ I listen Relient K, Underoath, As I lay dying, The Devil wears Prada, Family force five, FM static, kids in the way, the almost, disciple, decypher down, skillet, the afters, francesca Battistelli, chris tomlin, kris Allen, the classic crime, everyday sunday, fireflight, hillsong, jeremy camp, phil whickam and thats deffinatly not all lol heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:40 pm
Delorean Grey and 5000 Sundays are my faves biggrin  

Blackheart115

nuGen Staff Gaian

4,300 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25

Luno-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:45 pm
I hate christian rock. my friends opened for Zombie Survival Guide. Which believe it or not is a christian metal band. They did a cover of Memphis be laid to rest, then tried to make us pray. I yelled "Satan demands less preaching more metal" into the mic. He got pissed xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:54 pm
Luno-chan
I hate christian rock. my friends opened for Zombie Survival Guide. Which believe it or not is a christian metal band. They did a cover of Memphis be laid to rest, then tried to make us pray. I yelled "Satan demands less preaching more metal" into the mic. He got pissed xD

You know you don't have to drag on something you don't like just ignore it don't run over someone who does like it. I'm a Christian, but I don't hate gays, atheists, muslims or whatever else.  

Drumming_For_Christ

3,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

vladfan13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:50 pm
does Flyleaf count?they are awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:25 am
vladfan13
does Flyleaf count?they are awesome

Thay are a christian band, so I would say yes. 3nodding

I love Christian rock! Skillet and Anberlin are some of my favorites. heart  

Link_to_Your_Destiny

Romantic Dabbler

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:10 am
Skillet is one of the best Christian rock bands!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 am
I'm an atheist, but I do listen to the occasional Christian rock song. I like the sound, but not the message(if I'm listening to one with a religious intent behind it). I didn't even know Relient K and Flyleaf were Christian. O_o

The only reason I even have any sort of taste for Christian rock is because I have Christian friends or in the case of my neighbor, her family is Christian so they encourage her to listen to Christian stuff. Actually, a good friend of mine who is super Catholic pretty much only listens to Christian rock and Taylor Swift. Usually, I pick her Christian rock over Taylor Swift when we're listening to it, though she does have a couple songs on her iPod that don't fit into either category, so I try to find those as well.  

starbolt22

Okamiden64

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:33 pm
I never did get the point of Christan rock but I will admit I do listen to a song every now and then. As the person above me, I am atheist so the meanings will not always appeal to me but the music can be good. I.e. some Skillet, and Anberlin 3nodding  
Forum of Rock

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games