Hi!
View Results

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:29 pm
well the thing is that I have check on all the 3 browsers I use (yeah I have 3) and from any of them I can't here music nor videos, but I can here the music on my computer and the sound of the MSN and other stuff. so those someone knows what the problem and how may I be able to fix it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:20 am
Wow how odd! See if theres still a problem today...i would suggest refreshing your computer to the day before and see if that fixes the problem....or check your internet box and make sure everything is fine. Something like mozilla...you can try re-installing and see if that is the problem. If not, best choose is to call your internet provider or better yet check forums! I do that last one a lot b/c someone out there has the same problem. ^^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:28 am
That's actually happened to me before. My computer played music for about 30 seconds and I flipped through all my tabs to see what it was but found nothing and the music was already over. I'm suspecting it may have been an ad but I'm still not sure what it was since it stopped on its own.

If you use frost/limewire than if you're playing music in that and close the program the music will continue playing. So that may be it too. All you have to do to fix that is reopen the program and stop the music.

That's all the help I can offer, I'm really not that great with computers. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:18 pm
well I restarted my computer and it got fix xd  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Yllirion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:00 am
I promise that I won't bite you ....

User Image

Oh dear sorry for what happened. You see I was visiting you but you were gone so I kinda tripped and destroyed your computer and I made it look like it was before it just needed to restart. Me and my clumsy naga tail XP (LOL)

So many faces and still the same person ...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:55 pm
Prince Seiko
well I restarted my computer and it got fix xd

lol! And here everyone was thinking of all high technical ways of fixing the problem and it just took a simple click of a button. XD  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:33 pm
yeah my computer is quite amazing sometimes xd  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff