Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
*~Funny Happenings~* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny or Weird
  Nothing weird/funny has ever happened to me...*few minutes later falls down stairs*
  I'm King/Queen of weird/funny...*grabs crown and robe*
  42! *still continues why my topics always have polls*
View Results

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:09 pm
Have you ever had something weird or funny happen to you?
It could be a funny conversation,
or something of the likes.
Well, post it here.
o.o
.-.
o.o
.-.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:43 am
LOLZ!!!! You are good Chi!!! i just fell down the stairs a while ago before leaving school rofl I am such an idiot!!!!! sweatdrop I also got into a fight between two boys,where it ended up with the two kissing each other,lips to lips right in front of me!!!!! blaugh 3nodding

Ghost of Ryuu

Shikitou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:48 am
Whenever i buy a pizza, the tomatoes always stick on the carton "roof" or whatever you can call it xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:49 pm
i waz tlkin 2 this guy and out of nowhere hes like "too bad u arent a guy then we can hit on chicks" 0.o and then the nxt time i talked 2 him "letz go hit on chicks" me:"uhmm im straight" him:"haha u can hit on me while i hit on chicks" 0.o

xXxXxTwilightxXxXx

aoshi_tenshii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:10 am
omg, so many funny things have happend to me, but I'd like to say was that I blamed a video game character called Megaman for making me fall down the stairs on my butt, it was so funny  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:38 am
I have a bro who's 11 years younger than me. When he was under 3 (I was 11-13 at the time) people would continuously think he was my child. eek
And unfortunately people still do (& I'm 20 now) crying  

Nemesis_526

Shy Explorer

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

irishcocoa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:53 pm
when i drop buttered bread, it falls butter side up. (it's supposed to fall butter side down because it's the heavier side O.o)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:03 pm
I gave someone a hug, cause i thought he was a friend of mine... And it turned out he wasn't a friend of mine... But now he is a friend of mine! x)  

meeiji

Monster Ship

xThe Jessterx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:43 pm
I've tripped walking UP the stairs XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:26 am
Here's one of the many weird/funny things that has happened to me.
Okay, So one day I was up north with my father, mother, and my sister. We go up to Eagle River Wisconsin (the snowmobiling capital OF THE WORLD!!!) and it just so happens that a few of my parents firends had gone up there too. It was November and so the lake that our cabin is on was frozen. So we put out some ice fishing stuff. The next day, we pull up the lines. We check all but one of them and there isn't anything on there. So we're just like wtf! We check the last line and we catch an otter steeling the fish off the line! So the otter gets all scared and swims away. (no here comes the really weird/funny part) Next day we got lots of fish on the lines we figured the otter was scaired now and that it wouldn't try steeling the fish anymore... untill we pull up that last line again. We pull up the line and my dad is acually struggleing with this one he's all like "This is really heavy!" He finall getts it up and the freaken otter is frozen solid and stuck on the hook! I was spazing out because, you know it was a living creature and stuff. So yeah. My dad called all of his firends and told them about it. A few of them even came over to see and took pictures with it! It was so rediculuse. neutral  

darkone5656

xXxXxTwilightxXxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:23 am
i remember this story that my friend told me:he waz wearin shorts cuz he had no other clothes and his younger brother looked at him then at himself and his lil brother asked his mom y his big brother waz bigger than him and his mom is like well thtz bcuz hes older than u and his lil brother iz like no i mean y is he bigger than me his mom:well thtz also cuz hes bigger than u =P it waz a story i nvr wanted 2 hear blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:32 pm
My friends and I started this weird game while we were waiting in line in the theaters and whenever we lost, we screamed really loud. Thefore, everyone thought we had problems.

If you think about The Game, you lose The Game.

When you lose, you must tell everyone near you.

You can not stop playing The Game once informed of the rules. However, the game is to be sold, not to be told.

When you hear someone lose the game, then you lose, hate the player.

The only way to win The Game is to really, honestly, forget about The Game. This rarely happens so basically you win but will never know you win because as soon as you do, you lose.

And yes, you just lost. So stop thinking about it if you want to win, or you're screwed.

Contrary to popular opinion, hating the game is not okay. You should hate the player.  

Moofina

Hygienic Genius

Sora Tobomaru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:15 pm
i tripped up the stairs at my school eek eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:17 pm
Chiribi
My friends and I started this weird game while we were waiting in line in the theaters and whenever we lost, we screamed really loud. Thefore, everyone thought we had problems.

If you think about The Game, you lose The Game.

When you lose, you must tell everyone near you.

You can not stop playing The Game once informed of the rules. However, the game is to be sold, not to be told.

When you hear someone lose the game, then you lose, hate the player.

The only way to win The Game is to really, honestly, forget about The Game. This rarely happens so basically you win but will never know you win because as soon as you do, you lose.

And yes, you just lost. So stop thinking about it if you want to win, or you're screwed.

Contrary to popular opinion, hating the game is not okay. You should hate the player.

omg kids at school do that and OH...*beep* I LOSE!!!  

Sora Tobomaru

Sora Tobomaru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:19 pm
ok 3rd post but my friends were on a bus to school and one person says a word then the other person says it louder and soon it gets unbearably loud  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff