Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:32 pm
If you have not PMed me to let me know you have created a profile for me to look at, then you CANNOT participate in the Guild Role-play

Exceptions: Mule accounts of mine

I must approve of your profile for you to do the guild role-play.

If you are NOT here for the guild role-play, then refer to...Kakkorot's Art Museum or Bulma's Chatterbox

Other sections will be made for individualized role-plays.

For my regular role-players, please make an updated profile based on the perfect one seen in the "New Members Announcement". Then PM me for an update on what we need for the guild role-play to continue.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:36 pm
For those of you that do not know what a subforum is:

Subforum - A type of section in a guild where topics are set up related to the title. Each subforum has a title and acts like an in-gaia link. It's cool!

Now, once you have made a profile for yourself, then read on in the following post about individual threads in the individual sections.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:39 pm
Subforum 1 - Planet Malachor

Please note that saiyans serving Viper and Malachor go here. If you serve King Vegeta and Empress Dee, then go to Planet Vegetasai, thank you!

Malachor Village - announcement thread

Basically, this thread is for those who have made saiyan profiles and are looking for a saiyajin style relaxed thread. This thread has plenty of action, but there really is no utlimate destruction or killing here.

Saiyajin training grounds- sticky thread

If you are a saiyan and are tired of fighting with the entire saiyan town, then this is where you are wanting to go. You can request training with Xicor, whom I will be sure behaves himself, or you can train with one of the other saiyan instructors such as Andy or Vegeta.

Currently, however, Andy and Vegeta are attending to "other matters", so they are not available for tutoring you just yet.

The Saiyajin Jungle - sticky thread

A place to play tag and hunt for food.

Saiyajin Andy's saga If you want to be in Saiyajin Andy's saga, then PM Andy Bartholemew Bogard for a part in it. Currently, he is waiting on xxdarkredxx there to post as Raditz.

Saiyajin rejuvination and birthing station - sticky thread The title of the thread is self-explanitory. Meaning, what its about is in the title already.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:45 pm
Subforum 2 - Planet Namek

This subforum is being redone. My apologies to those who put hard work into it.

I am now going to tell you how to be a Namek once the revamping of this subforum is done.

To be a Namek

1. You have 2 healing abilities. One can fully heal a creature and the other can only do half.

2. You also have 3 fighting abilities. One is an ultimate super kill, which sends a foe to HFIL the thread. One is a cool looking move, similar to Piccolo's Special Beam cannon. Its wicked! And you also have a weak move like Piccolo's destructive wave.

3. When your Namekian character is made, you must report to Guru's tower. This is where Guru (one of my NPCs) will tell you which way to go next. He may even grant you the ability to create Dragonballs somewhere.

4. You automatically have the ability to recover loss of limbs, your character will have the green skin and attenae (but not necessarily bald), and you do NOT have to be male.

Just for some interesting information, the Orochi race is half Namekian and half god. An Orochi is a demi god, so to speak, but suffers a curse.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:53 pm
Subforum 3 - Planet Earth

The Mountains

Part of the big saga going on. The action is currently here where the stars of Kingdom Hearts Sora, Donald, and Goofy are in a big fight with and against a bioandroid named 23.

Oh, and for the record new ones to the guild, you do not have to be DBZ characters if you cannot think of one you want to be. Heck, you can be someone from Naruto just to make things interesting.

Though, if you are going to be someone from another show or game, you gotta tie it in somewhere in the saga, just to make things interesting. Like Andy Bartholemew Bogard did with Sora, Donald and Goofy.

Tournament grounds - announcement thread

In this thread, it is basically training, but keep an eye out for suddenly scheduled tournaments. Tee hee hee.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Other race-like subforums

If there is a subforum with a race that you have chosen other than full-blooded saiyan, Full blood Namekian, or earthling/human
then you would go to the "Lounge-style" thread of that particular topic.

Enthera and The Renaissance Galaxy Subforums

These two are for mixed races.

Enthera is meant for random threads on exception of the DBZ movie related poll found on the main page.

Be sure to follow Gaia TOS when making new threads in Enthera please! I do not want to have to clean up a big mess like I did today. I am lucky I still have this guild because Jamukuh girl thought it was fun to put an off site link in this guild and I deleted it in time.

The renaissance Galaxy

This subforum was intended on people who bases outside of the Dragonball series. Such as where Sora, Donald, Goofy, Andy Bogard, and Terry Bogard are originally from. Their races can be random, but, if they fit to the DBZ races, they are allowed to start in that race's subforum.

In the case of Terry Bogard, he began on Planet earth. His storyline was that he was searching for his younger brother Andy who had disappeared without a trace. It was when Terry had gotten an energy reading from Empress Dee (me) that he thought to look on "Planet Earth".

Andy, you will notice is on Planet Malachor not earth and he's searching for Raditz. Though, Andy may find himself swarmed with other saiyans who may not appeal to his human form and his fake pink tail.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:13 pm
Bulma's chatterbox

All DBZ related threads that are not a part of the role-play should go into Bulma's chatterbox. I have moved a bunch of threads there. If your thread was on the main page of this guild and you do not see it, check the chatterbox.

Note: the person who asked this

Is there any super saiyans aloud, i read threw the profiles and didnt see anything, i thought at least thered be super saiyan 1...

PM me that instead of spamming it or it goes in the comments and suggestions thread. Thank you. To answer your question, super saiyans are allowed, but they are a new race without being a normal saiyan first.

That race should be called Broly Saiyan, which means that a saiyan was born super saiyan instead of classes commoner to royal.

Goku's Gallery

Just so everyone knows, if you want to display your art of DBZ, it goes into Goku's Gallery.  
dbz : the ultimate dragonball z guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games