Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Song Finding Troubles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We're just following ancient history
  If I strip for you, will you strip for me?
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:44 pm
Ever have trouble finding that certain song or even album, like it's dropped off the face of the earth, maybe? You know it's a song but you can't find it anywhere.

I'm just thinking about it since I've been trying to find Enya's album A Day Without Rain for the past hour and I cannot find a torrent to download the entire thing, and even if I had money I can't I can't find it on iTunes. So now I'm having to download each song individually.

A while ago a friend swore that the song 'Sex Changes' by the Dresden Dolls stopped existing because she couldn't find it for whatever reason. I found it on iTunes in 5 minutes so I have no idea what she was doing.

Maybe if you are having trouble finiding a song or even remembering a title then you can ask here. Someone may know.

[ten points to who knows the song in the poll without google]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:00 pm
I don't have that trouble much anymore because I usually right them down in a binder now until I want to find the actually song.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:36 am
I can find most songs that I look for. Years back I wanted to find some songs of the 5ive b/c I used to like them when I was younger. XD Imeem seems to have everything almost.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:18 pm
Imeem?

I may have to check out this site, do you have a link for it?  

Zizzykitty
Crew

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces