Gimme Goldd!
27%
 27%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 29

mrstodayy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:14 pm
~THIS ISN'T RIGHTTT!

Anyone else see this?!?! [Click the link abovee]
After reading that article, all hope might be lost for me..
I'm going to COMPLETELY freak out if she gets the part!
They're going to lose a ton of fans if they follow through with this,
Summit is being really stupid in my opinion, considering Disney Channel stars for New Moon.
My God, what are they doing? Are they really that desperate for actors?
I'm sure there is plenty of better actors they could choose.
I could probably go on about this forever,
so I'll let everyone else discuss this.. -sigh-

[Sorry if someone already posted this... sweatdrop ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:09 pm
uh I am going to go back and read now but correct me if I am wrong Leah is not really in New Moon she is in Eclipse... I mean she is there in passing like when her dad dies and maybe at the dinner Billy Black has at his house but not any sort of real chacter.  

undead padfoot

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:22 pm
Oh gawd.....Are they for real???
I dont want disney freaks in OUR movie...theyll ruin it with their crap acting and over preppy attitude.....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:47 pm
undead padfoot
uh I am going to go back and read now but correct me if I am wrong Leah is not really in New Moon she is in Eclipse... I mean she is there in passing like when her dad dies and maybe at the dinner Billy Black has at his house but not any sort of real chacter.

Tear the nails from your fingertips,

Well, she might not be a main part in New Moon,
but they probably need her there since she appears in it.

And smear the blood across your lips.

mrstodayy

xXx_The Rogue Angel_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:44 pm
-DanceHallDrugg
~THIS ISN'T RIGHTTT!

Anyone else see this?!?! [Click the link abovee]
After reading that article, all hope might be lost for me..
I'm going to COMPLETELY freak out if she gets the part!
They're going to lose a ton of fans if they follow through with this,
Summit is being really stupid in my opinion, considering Disney Channel stars for New Moon.
My God, what are they doing? Are they really that desperate for actors?
I'm sure there is plenty of better actors they could choose.
I could probably go on about this forever,
so I'll let everyone else discuss this.. -sigh-

[Sorry if someone already posted this... sweatdrop ]

Kill me and put me out of my misery...
EWW! isn't leah ...NATIVE AMERICAN??
HOW THE HECK CAN TWO ASIANS FIT THAT ROLE?
don't get me wrong..I like Brenda...but Vanessa?!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:30 pm
OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWW NO NONONO

Okay now that, that is over, omg why would they even consider them for Leah! That is so wrong im so sick of Disney channel people being brought into the world of twilight to me thats just going to so ruin the movie for all of us! Im telling you they do not know how to cast for a good movie anymore. You know at first i was upset with rob but then he finally sank in and i realized he was perfect. But he didn't star in Disney channels movies like HSM UGH or in the their shows. OMG no im so freaking mad. I mean they already almost replaced Taylor and thank God they didn't but now they want Ben to play Aro and Vanessa/ Brenda to play Leah. Oh my gosh can anyone knock some damn sense into them. All i can say is the better not ruin New Moon or they are so dead!

X-Freiheit93-X

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:09 pm
I will cry if she is the actor......  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:32 pm
Don't get me wrong here, so stay with me. The entire Twilight fan base is just another teenage fan girl thing just like the Disney Channel and High School Musical. Just as lame. So, just to Twilight fans, Vanessa would ruin it. To everyone else, it's just another actress in a movie that teenagers climb on.

But of course, I do agree, they need to keep any sort of Disney out of New Moon. They should find some authentic Native American to play her part. As goes for anyone else who is from the reservation. Other wise, it's just not portraying what it needs to be.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

La Beaute

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:39 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
Don't get me wrong here, so stay with me. The entire Twilight fan base is just another teenage fan girl thing just like the Disney Channel and High School Musical. Just as lame. So, just to Twilight fans, Vanessa would ruin it. To everyone else, it's just another actress in a movie that teenagers climb on.

But of course, I do agree, they need to keep any sort of Disney out of New Moon. They should find some authentic Native American to play her part. As goes for anyone else who is from the reservation. Other wise, it's just not portraying what it needs to be.

Yeah because then if they chose very familiar actors people would most likely watch it because of them.
ie... Brad Pitt playing Carlisle; many Pitt fans would watch it just because he's in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:28 am
I certainly disapprove!
Vanessa will not make a good Leah Clearwater!
She's closer to a singer, not a ...female werewolf...or Sam's lover!
imagine her "running patrols".  

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:48 pm
I heard that that the rumor was false, and that the movie producers cut out the character of Leah in New Moon because she is so insignificant until Eclipse...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:52 pm
Jellycones
I heard that that the rumor was false, and that the movie producers cut out the character of Leah in New Moon because she is so insignificant until Eclipse...

then there's no need to worry.. until then. xd xd  

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:18 am
Hm..
Ashley Greene supports Vanessa Hudgens.

There's a new news I read earlier, saying that Vanessa wouldn't be doing New Moon.
I got the news from here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:39 am
I wouldn't have a problem with a disney star playing a role in New Moon, it would just have to be the right one. Firstly Leah is Native American and neither of the girls chosen are. Also shes supposed to be well lets just say not very nice, and from the work I've seen in the girls they just couldn't pull it off, maybe they could but I don't know. I still come back to not Native American.  

lost_smile

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:47 pm
i forget where i heard and someones prb already posted this but vanessa hudgins was made up, she never auditioned. idk about brenda song but that wouldnt make any sense at all considering she pale and asian lol  
New Moon

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff