Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Best Friends. ((tis been filled!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:43 pm
Two best friends. Her name was Evelyn. His name was Daniel. They have always been best friends. Always will be. Or will they?
Evelyn has found herself falling in love with Daniel.
Daniel has found himself not returning the feeling as much
Will they still be friends?
Will they get together?
Will they go their one separate ways?

Rules
1~High School! 11th grade!
2~PG-15 please. ^^
3~PM rules to me under subject Schnoz
4~Rawr.

Profiles

Gaianame~
RPC Name~
Appearance~
A random Fact!~

Accepted Profiles
Gaianame~ otawara
RPC Name~ Daniel Rodriguez
Appearance~User Image
A random Fact!~ I like using Evelyn's legs as pillows!

Gaianame: redness-em1
RPC: Evelyn Andrews
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Random Fact: It makes her happy when Daniel smiles  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:14 pm
Daniel looked up at Evelyn from her legs. He was resting his head on them as usual during P.E. "Hey Evelyn!" he smiled up at her.  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:16 pm
Evelyn looked down at her best friend Daniel. When she saw him smiling, her heart started beating faster than usual. She giggled. "Hey Daniel, enjoying yourself there?" She said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:17 pm
"You know it! This has been my favorite spot since like... forever!" he smiled, blowing a strand of hair away from his face.  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:20 pm
Evelyn laughed again. She stared at the sky, noticing how beautiful everything was when Daniel was around. It was quiet for a while but she decided to break the silence. "Daniel, what are you thinking?" Evelyn asked, still looking at the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:22 pm
"Im thinking about that test I have next period. Ugh. I hate math." Danny said, poking her stomach playfully. "And you, Eve?"  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:24 pm
Evelyn giggled, then she thought for a bit. "I'm thinking... hm... that you shouldn't be worrying because you know you're gonna do fine," Evelyn said cheerfully. "And I'm also thinking that I can't wait to get home and go to sleep," Evelyn said, then laughed. But she was thinking so much more than that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:25 pm
"Thanks..." he said, feeling a little reassured. "Did you have a bad night or did you just sleep late?" Danny asked, gazing up at her with a look of concern for her in his eyes.  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:28 pm
Eve stared down at Daniel, noticing the look in his eyes. She smiled. "Hey don't look at me like that, I'm fine," Eve said, then she stared back up at the sky. Her smiled had disappeared but she didn't want Daniel to know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:29 pm
"Alright, Eve. I trust ya. Just dont start going to sleep late. If you do you might get an ulcer and you'll get sick. And you know how sad I get when you get sick." Nick said, looking up still. He could see her face, but not an expression.  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:32 pm
She looked down at him and nodded, smiling weakly. "Don't worry," she said quietly. He still had the look of concern on his face so she tried to reassure him with a smile, but she just couldn't do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:35 pm
Danny quickly sat up and hugged Evelyn. "Come on.. Don't lie to me. You can tell me." he smiled at her reassuringly, kissing her cheek. "Come on, you can trust me.. I've known you forever."  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:37 pm
Evelyn blushed and looked him in the eyes. She couldn't help but smile at him. "Look, don't worry about it, it was just my mom again. No biggie," She said smiling brightly, hoping that he would finally drop the subject.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:40 pm
"Oh...alright..." Danny smiled at her. He knew her mother was a touchy subject. He rested his head on her shoulder, embracing her. "You're the best pillow ever. And the best friend ever too." Danny said, squeezing her playfully.  

otawara

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:42 pm
Evelyn squeezed him back and laughed. "So are you Danny, so are you," she smiled. When he let go, she poked him in the belly and smiled brightly at him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff