• Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:33 pm
Actually I havnt been on in like a month. o.o
Anyone play zOMG in this guide?

Discuss zOMG stuff here. x3

I recently created a clan >.<
This way anyone who needs help, just wants to orb farm, is bored, etc can contact the others for it.

Follow this link to it:
This Link >.<
(NOTE: I just created it, so, bear with its bareness)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:50 pm
i kinda play it =O  

Demented Fantasies

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Ghost of Ryuu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:42 pm
I only play it for the recipes....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:20 pm

I play it a bit more than I use to cause its not as laggy as it was. =P
& I just noticed they made all the rings soulbound o.o

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

willyjogja90

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:24 pm
yea.. thats because of the new system, they said...
aw, it sucks..

well, im still playing it.. for fun, i guess...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:28 pm
I only really play ZOMG for the drops that I can sell in my shop for the gold I really need BUT SOULBINDING ALL THE RINGS PISSED ME OFF!!! I still have my rings left over from the old tutorial part of the game... before they changed it... the one that was used in the Zeta testing... and yes... I was chosen to beta test it... I am part of the ZOMG Zeta Testing Guild... but I did still have to wait when they let people who join at certain times... grr... that pissed me off... in the old tutorial... I had two knife sharpens but I destroyed them crying for two charge orbs... but I the reason I had two knife sharpens from the old tutorial is because of a stupid glitch that allowed me to get a fourth ring from that train guy that gives you the rings but it prevented me from getting up to the surface because the game and barry kept thinking that I hadn't tighted the pipes... even though I did the ciuricut over and over again but couldn't tighten them...  

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xBillehx

Star Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:54 am
I used to play it quite often but then they started changing things and it really ticked me off so I stopped.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:44 pm
biggrin
WHATS RECIPE FOR? IF I COMLETED IT WHAT DOES IT DO...........  

mgwarren58

mgwarren58

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:45 pm
IF THE RECIPE TURNED WHITE WHAT DOES IT MEAN... IF IT IS COMPLETE...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:10 pm
I don't normally play it anymore (the glitch causes my computer to freeze for 30minutes straight-yes, I timed it xD)

@Warren: When you complete the game (defeat the final boss) you get the recipe for the Sinister Scarf (and probably more-dunno about it turning white though). And recipes are used to make items (like the Coal sprite, sinister scarf, random stuff)

@Seraphim: Yea, but I wished they used the old system for the rings stuff; since I don't play it at all anymore I want to sell them, but can't. And I'd make a big killing for gold with them *sighs*

chidorilash
Vice Captain

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:55 pm
The Seraphim Of Light
I only really play ZOMG for the drops that I can sell in my shop for the gold I really need BUT SOULBINDING ALL THE RINGS PISSED ME OFF!!! I still have my rings left over from the old tutorial part of the game... before they changed it... the one that was used in the Zeta testing... and yes... I was chosen to beta test it... I am part of the ZOMG Zeta Testing Guild... but I did still have to wait when they let people who join at certain times... grr... that pissed me off... in the old tutorial... I had two knife sharpens but I destroyed them crying for two charge orbs... but I the reason I had two knife sharpens from the old tutorial is because of a stupid glitch that allowed me to get a fourth ring from that train guy that gives you the rings but it prevented me from getting up to the surface because the game and barry kept thinking that I hadn't tighted the pipes... even though I did the ciuricut over and over again but couldn't tighten them...

Lolol I know. I hate it that they made all the rings soulbound. If I knew they were gonna do that... I would play zOMG all day and stock up some rings, and sell them now. There like 20k per ring. o.o I only had 2 rings that werent souldbound =P
And I too was part of the Zeta Testing =P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:58 pm
ArcticWolf - Kiba
The Seraphim Of Light

Lolol I know. I hate it that they made all the rings soulbound. If I knew they were gonna do that... I would play zOMG all day and stock up some rings, and sell them now. There like 20k per ring. o.o I only had 2 rings that werent souldbound =P

I think I remember you from the day of testing in the chat thread....
@Chidorilash: It's an MMO how do you complete it?? Also... Chidori can I have all your remaining ZOMG items... The ingredients i mean...

An Illusionary Innocence

7,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:06 pm
The Seraphim Of Light
ArcticWolf - Kiba
The Seraphim Of Light

I think I remember you from the day of testing in the chat thread....
@Chidorilash: It's an MMO how do you complete it?? Also... Chidori can I have all your remaining ZOMG items... The ingredients i mean...

Nahh I dont think soo. I didnt post at all in that guild =P
Well the game is basically complete when you beat the final boss. =S
but they say soo far this is only chapter 1.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:52 pm
Thanks for the Help.....  

mgwarren58

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:02 pm

ninja

Guild of Roses