Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
f Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yes
  It stinks!
View Results

The Sarahdactyl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:13 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:58 pm
Spare Post  

The Sarahdactyl

The Sarahdactyl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:59 pm
Spare Post  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:59 pm
Steven and I Very sad. The only thing I didn't really like about it was when you said, "It's alright, it's okay." That made the part sound like a cheer. Other then that, it's really good.

Taking a fall I didn't really like the ending of this one. Maybe you could turn it into a longer poem talking about how you went to the hospital and your boyfriend came to visit you every day and eventually proposed to you but then you died of head trauma or something. The ending that you have just seems like you were rushing to get the poem over with.

Once I ate a Crayola Crayon Very funny. A bit redundant with the "All of a sudden I felt..." so maybe you could change that but it's really cute.

Ichlarian Wants a Story I thought this one was cute too. There's really nothing wrong with it.

Help Me! It seems kind of short for a song but I like it otherwise. 3nodding

Pup in Fluff
Captain

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

+Elora_Delifane+

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:32 pm
Very nice, i liked them alot. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:27 pm
ck4
*Sobs* I feel so sad now form just typing those up for you guys, I wrote them while I was almost dead in the hospital, I barely had the strength to write those crying
wow i sometimes think about stuff in my head when i am depressed like why do i live and for what reason, but i ever write them down  

funkyspikemike

Ever_lasting_Flame

Eloquent Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:01 pm
Nice ^_^ Some of them are a little sad though..I loved the one about the crayon though heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:20 pm
I liked the one where you said you 'woulda turned blue'... that was creative. that was the crayon one, wasn't it?  

explode555

Ever_lasting_Flame

Eloquent Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:14 pm
explode555
I liked the one where you said you 'woulda turned blue'... that was creative. that was the crayon one, wasn't it?

It was 3nodding xd

The Writing on the Wall

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces