Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
What do u think of the war in Gaza ??? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeauty_lillyxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:31 am
can any 1 tell meh there feeling on the war even if they are not muslims !!! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 am
If it was Bahrain, what would You think?  

Sir_Zaki

xXBeauty_lillyxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:29 am
User Imagei will b sad and i wish to go and fight
and my feeling's 2 gaza city is the same crying there poor they need help cry
sooooo.....'
ŠŢŐP ŦĦĚ WÄŖ

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:30 am
Sir_Zaki

and u what would u think if it was germany question question question  

xXBeauty_lillyxX

Sir_Zaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:45 am
xXBeauty_lillyxX
Sir_Zaki

rofl rofl rofl

Litsen up.... I'm born in Denmark, but not my parrents... And Germany razz They are kinda warriors of a few wars 3nodding

I feel more for Palestine than Germany...

I don't feel that sad, soo I don't begin crying... But I get angry... I wonder what the other islamic country's are doing???? They think they are good, and they are letting Palestine suffer!! That is not muslim!!!!

A muslim country would send troops to Israel!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:50 am
Okay, I'm sorry:

This has nothing, nothing! to do with religion!!!!!!!!! We are all humans, a Muslim, a christian, a jew, or any other person, feel the same!!! Isreal (not all Israelians) have targeted, schools, mosques, civilian homes and hospitals and killed 879, and wounded over 3695 in 16 days! People from all over the world are angry, not only palestians, not only arabs, and not only muslims!
We have demonstrated, and made our voice heard, but Israel didn't listen to the world!

FREE PALESTINE!

_rainarai_

Sir_Zaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 pm
Demonstrated?

"A dad must only hit the child, if You said it many times, and it dossen't care."

Ore whill You let whole Palestine die? Then what?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:41 pm
Sir_Zaki
xXBeauty_lillyxX
Sir_Zaki

rofl rofl rofl

Litsen up.... I'm born in Denmark, but not my parrents... And Germany razz They are kinda warriors of a few wars 3nodding

I feel more for Palestine than Germany...

I don't feel that sad, soo I don't begin crying... But I get angry... I wonder what the other islamic country's are doing???? They think they are good, and they are letting Palestine suffer!! That is not muslim!!!!

A muslim country would send troops to Israel!

Germany? Germans are people, we are people, we feel for each others, Zaki, that's what a mind and a heart are for, to think and feel.

A muslim country? Zaki, not all arabs are muslims, and not all Palestinians, are muslims, and all the world is suffering, with Palestina, so we all have to help them.

Killing for killing? that would make everything worse, we have to Stopp this. :/

Zaki, to think a little before answering, like...think outside the box, and see this from different perspectives, and from others eyes, not only yours and you'll understand people better...

_rainarai_

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:46 pm
Sir_Zaki
Demonstrated?

"A dad must only hit the child, if You said it many times, and it dossen't care."

Ore whill You let whole Palestine die? Then what?

Demonstration..you know..protestation, manifestation...??

and what do you mean by "a dad must only...."

Who will let all palestine die? are you talking to me, ? ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:32 am
as for me...
My first reaction is.. angry - Israel soldiers being too much - they attack every single life in Palestine. What they did is inhuman.

My second reaction is.. sad - I cannot do anything for Palestine, but i can give doa' & joint donations & petitions..

reminds me of something - if I was not mistaken, wars during Rasulullah saw (may peace be upon him) times was not about killing people - the olds, mothers, womens, children were only held, but they were freed after the war.. & still, Rasulullah saw give them proper treat as a human to these people..

also, this shows, that the Israelis was so anguish with their pride.. they (especially the Jewish Soldiers) believes that they are the most respectful group in this world.. (that is too much, is it..?) - that is why they are really stubborn to drop their weapons. rolleyes  

neko86

Aged Cat

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:18 am
neko86

also, this shows, that the Israelis was so anguish with their pride.. they (especially the Jewish Soldiers) believes that they are the most respectful group in this world.. (that is too much, is it..?) - that is why they are really stubborn to drop their weapons. rolleyes

I can't say I hate Israelians, or jews, I don't know if all of them are like that, but if you take Israel as a....country, then I can say, yes, it is selfish, and everything bad...right now! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:54 am
Quote:
Germany? Germans are people, we are people, we feel for each others, Zaki, that's what a mind and a heart are for, to think and feel.

A muslim country? Zaki, not all arabs are muslims, and not all Palestinians, are muslims, and all the world is suffering, with Palestina, so we all have to help them.

Killing for killing? that would make everything worse, we have to Stopp this. :/

Zaki, to think a little before answering, like...think outside the box, and see this from different perspectives, and from others eyes, not only yours and you'll understand people better...

Maybe I sound ego, but if this was going on in Ireland ore Germany ore something, I woulden't care that much...

I know everyone in Arabia ain't muslim, but I guess most oficially are...

Help Palestina? THEY AIN'T HELPING! that's the problem!

Killing for killing.... You send a missile, and I place a atombomb??? Deal razz

Just kidding xp xp When did I say You must kill them though?

It's me, it's my post. Soo I write about my opinion.... Is that wrong?

Quote:
Demonstration..you know..protestation, manifestation...??

and what do you mean by "a dad must only...."

Who will let all palestine die? are you talking to me, ?

I don't know what protestation and manifestation is, but ok????

A dad, must only hit a child. If the child dossen't litsen!

They ain't litsening, soo do something.

Maybe some % whill survive... But day after day Palestinians keep getting killed!  

Sir_Zaki

Shadori Kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:51 am
I hate the point that i can do nothing to Help ...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:30 am
Shadori Kun
Maybe You could pray?  

Sir_Zaki

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:05 pm
Sir_Zaki
Shadori Kun
Maybe You could pray?

Is that helping? why do we always need allah, this is our life, our problems! We will make it, we will, that's what allah (SWT) wants, right?
Or maybe not...  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces