Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ooo Its Fizzical

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:38 am
Or is it just a rumour?

Would you want him to be fired?

Why should he be?
I heard this off a friend earlier.
I really need to know this. If he did get fired or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:39 am
To be honest, no matter how much I want them to switch out Pattinson, I think he's still in for the next movies. =/ But I'm not definite on the rumor you heard.  

La Beaute

Ooo Its Fizzical

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:20 am
I used to like him, alot. But after i watched it the 3rd time i didn't like him so much. I don't like them changing main characters in a series of films. I think it ruins it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:28 pm
I think depending on the person they replaced him with it could be quite nice, but it would be more consistent if he stayed. Ive heard this rumor but I doubt its true, I think Steaph would put it on her site....maybe....Im not entirely sure....  

O r c h i d a c e o u s

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:15 pm
As much as I wish for his sorry a** to get fired from this production, I believe that it's just a rumor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:25 pm
I don't know where you heard that but Robert is still playing Edward. Everywhere they are still talking about Rob and Kristen and there isn't anything that he will be replaced. When in doubt check imdb.

X-Freiheit93-X

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:00 am
still i doubt that they really would unless somthing really bad happend or he refused for a good reason. i mean he is under contract and they've advertized too much with him on it. it would be a waste of money to fire him, hire someone else and do it all over again. even though i think they could do better for edwards character i see it as being too late, they've already established his face as edwards in the movies. still i will always see him as an actor for edward cause the one i see in my head is totally different. lol. if they should fire anyone is should be Kristen, she's just aweful at acting!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:54 pm
my say would be that he's staying- my friends mom said that he's scedualed for the next two movies (i know there's 4 total, but its hard planning that far ahead)  

Midnight Sun-Morning Moon

Chill Brahh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:03 pm

I know not all will agree with me, but I actually think Pattinson makes a decent Edward Cullen. :] He's more or less how I pictured Edward while reading the series (before Twilight the movie came out). I was surprised. So I'm hoping he'll stay in the movies. It makes me think of how the same cast is being used throughout the Harry Potter movies, so you might as well do it for Twilight too? I don't know.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:48 am
*apathetic voice* They wouldn't. They couldn't. They aren't.
stare
*cheery voice* But in a perfect they would be!
4laugh
*serious voice* But we don't live in a perfect world. So he's here to stay.
mad  

x~ Reyna ~x

Ooo Its Fizzical

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:40 am
Aradia Helevorn
still i doubt that they really would unless somthing really bad happend or he refused for a good reason. i mean he is under contract and they've advertized too much with him on it. it would be a waste of money to fire him, hire someone else and do it all over again. even though i think they could do better for edwards character i see it as being too late, they've already established his face as edwards in the movies. still i will always see him as an actor for edward cause the one i see in my head is totally different. lol. if they should fire anyone is should be Kristen, she's just aweful at acting!

I know.

I was very disappointed with the quality of her acting. It killed the movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:51 am
See when a friend tells me smething I always double check on the net. Cause rumors are rumors. You gotta make sure 1st.
Aradia Helevorn

Thank you! I completely agree...even though i don't like rob as edward... I agree...and I don't like Kristen either.  

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:31 am
thanks so much, it's always nice to find others that agree. still it was funny that my bf was making fun of her acting all the way through. but the best quirk was when bella tells edward that he's beautiful and then my bf said "and you're not, get off the screen." everyone in the theatre started laughing. it was hilarious. i was waiting for someone to tell us to be quiet but no one did. that means she's worth making fun of i think. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:27 am
I don't want him to be fired. I thought he played his part perfectly.

I agree with the Kristen thing, though. I've heard so many people say what a fantastic actress she is, but she really wasn't that good . . .
I've always envisioned Bella to be a pretty friendly, warm person. That's how she came off to me, anyways. But Kristen played her kind of cold and distant. She didn't quite capture Bella, in my opinion.

I think she's going to have to raise the bar a little bit for the next two movies.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces