Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inklings

Back to Guilds

A Writing Guild like no other. Where writing help and discussions are just one post away. 

Tags: writing, drawing, writers, poetry, stories 

Reply The Inklings
Contest Stealer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CSIBeauty
Captain

8,400 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:11 pm
This person has tried to steal my Color Me avatar contest once already. The first time she didn't bother to change anything. She just pasted my words in hers. This time she did create her own words, but it is still the same contest.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-talk/color-puddle-avi-contest/t.46476289/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:16 pm
That sucks...but what do you want us to do about it? Put her on our ignore lists or something?

M3497109

Shirtless Fairy

Darkest Will

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:59 pm
Ruinous Marshmallow

*RULES*

1.Dont Copy My Site.

2.If you enter avatar you cannot change it.

3.Respect the rules.

4.No harasment

5. Enjoy and have fun

And then she had the nerve to say not to copy, that witch. Beauty, you should enter her contest and make a kick @ss avatar just to show her up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:33 am
lol.

I told her that she was missing orange. I wonder what her reation will be to that. I don't think she has to worry about anyone copying her anyway. It is all very poorly put together. And half of the pictures she used are ones in mine. *rolls eyes*  

CSIBeauty
Captain

8,400 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

A Child of Gallifrey

Versatile Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:21 pm
In her forum, I commented telling her that she copied your thread, Beauty. Then, Sayuri-Chan (another member of The Inklings), agrees with me telling her a rant of her wrongdoing. Then, Ruinous Marshmellow tells us that she's not copying you. Gosh, she full of lies! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:24 pm
Aslann1211
In her forum, I commented telling her that she copied your thread, Beauty. Then, Sayuri-Chan (another member of The Inklings), agrees with me telling her a rant of her wrongdoing. Then, Ruinous Marshmellow tells us that she's not copying you. Gosh, she full of lies! scream

rolleyes

The first time she didn't even bother to try to make it her own. She copied it word for word. And when she got yelled at for that she decided to try her own words and only steal some of my pictures. *shakes head*

The girl will never learn. She PM'd me today saying sorry and asking if we can be friends. rofl I believe I mentioned that I don't forgive easily and then she thinks it would be that easy. Tis why I ignored the PM at all. If she can't even admit her mistake, then there is no hope for me even tolerating her.  

CSIBeauty
Captain

8,400 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:05 pm
I can never figure out what goes through people's heads when they do things like this. It makes no sense at all to me...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:20 pm
As much I hate to be the devil's advocate, I would like to mention that the color-themed contest isn't very original to begin with. So it may not be considered coping now that she's changed up bits and pieces of the thread.

M3497109

Shirtless Fairy

CSIBeauty
Captain

8,400 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:22 am
Valkyrie Profile Lover
As much I hate to be the devil's advocate, I would like to mention that the color-themed contest isn't very original to begin with. So it may not be considered coping now that she's changed up bits and pieces of the thread.

True. And if it had been anyone else. I wouldn't have thought much of it. But it's her. So I know.

Though mine is more origial than hers. She changed it to make it that way. Mine requires you to use body dye, her's does not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:43 pm
All of the issues I had with Ravenous Marshmallow has pretty much been resolved. I have let it go, so lets everyone else do the same. Though I appreciate the support, there is really nothing we can do about it. I am just gonna let her be and deal with my own contest. biggrin  

Beauty Pevensie
Vice Captain

A Child of Gallifrey

Versatile Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:12 pm
Beauty Pevensie
All of the issues I had with Ravenous Marshmallow has pretty much been resolved. I have let it go, so lets everyone else do the same. Though I appreciate the support, there is really nothing we can do about it. I am just gonna let her be and deal with my own contest. biggrin

OK!  
The Inklings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff