Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Cookies and Rivalry (otawara) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:59 pm
It's a common mistake
That everyone makes
Well who would have known
That in this place
You're trying to figure out why
You're left alone.
And this time I'm going after
Everything that I've ever wanted
This time I'll show you what I can become
And this time I'm going after everything
That I've ever wanted
This time I'll show you what I can become.

Daniel's been trying to make it in New York for a few years. One day, he runs into his childhood rival, Sarah, and wants to prove to her that he's done something with his life.
Sarah, just out of culinary school, has opened up a bakery. Daniel, just out of college, has opened up a box of Sarah's cookies that his girlfriend gave him before breaking up with him.
Now Daniel finds himself running into her all over the place, and he finds it more and more frustrating trying to prove to her that he is going to succeed someday soon.
He's not sure why he cares so much... he just wants to impress her.

-

Sarah- TeHsChNoZbErRy
Daniel- otawara

-

PM this to me!

Name;
Age;
Educational Level;
Personality;
Picture;

-

Name; Sarah Samson
Age; 24
Educational Level; Some College
Personality; Sarah is an ambitious young woman. She works hard to get what she wants and usually gets it. She loves baking, so she opened up a bakery. On Saturdays, she helps out with some soup kitchens to help serve food.
Picture; User Image

Name; Daniel Stonestreet
Age; 25
Educational Level; Bachelor's Degree in Acting
Personality; Daniel hates being stuck in an office, which is why most of his jobs have failed within weeks. He has found his true calling, but is having difficulty catching the spotlight. He works hard, but is also lazy. He recently starred in a low budget film, The Mysterious Mr. L (Picture Bellow)
Picture; User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:16 pm
Danny sighed deeply, running a hand through his hair. "That girl...is... EVERYWHERE...." he said. "She must be stalking me... I mean she.. she must want to rub in the fact that she opened a bakery in my face...." Danny said to himself, pacing around the Big Apple. Just then an ad for her bakery came on screen. "You have GOT to be freaking kidding me...." he said, looking away to the multitude of people gathering to watch in awe at her cookies. Bull. They were all too sweet.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:24 pm
Sarah was in the kitchens of her bakery, listening to her sister talk about how big they were going to get.
"I mean, look at the people!" The young woman said, making a broad motion towards the line of people that were being served by Sarah's boyfriend.
Sarah glared at her sister, "I had regulars, I was happy with them," she growled. "I'm going to get more sugar." she took off her apron and set it aside before heading out of the bakery and bumping into Danny.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:30 pm
"Im sorr-" he said, turning around to face her. "Oh, hi!" he said, trying not to sound bothered by her huge success. "How are ya? I just saw one your cookie ads on the big tely up there." he pointed to the big screen. "So what brings you out here?" Danny asked, faking a smile.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:36 pm
"Hi," Sarah looked up at the television, wincing slightly. She replied, "Sorry, no time to talk, I don't have the ingredients for the pumpkin bread," she stepped aside, smiling softly at him. "Bye."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:39 pm
Danny blinked. That was her. He grabbed her shoulder just as she brushed passed him. "... Sarah Samson. Third grade. Frogs in your lunchbox." he smiled, remembering how they had met.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:42 pm
She looked at him, blinking. "Daniel Stonestreet, fifth grade, spilled milk on your pants." She replied, remembering an incident a few years afterward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:46 pm
"And then I got you back by telling Fletcher McMill that you liked him." Danny said, taking a step closer to her. It was definitely her.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:48 pm
"Which got me a good boyfriend for three months," she grinned, "That really was nice of you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:50 pm
"Hmm... yeah. You think that. So how are you?" Danny asked, smiling at her.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:55 pm
"Annoyed with my sister, you?" she replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:04 pm
"In shock some a** hasn't tried to marry you for your money." Danny blinked. "Sorry, but that's what happens these days a lot..." he sighed. "Where were you going?"  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:36 pm
"Shopping for supplies," she replied. "And I'm not that rich," she murmured. Sure, her family was well off and she had a successful business... yeah, she was wealthy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:47 am
"Hmm.... I see.... Well then I guess I'll catch you later... "Danny said. He quickly scribbled on a piece of paper. "Call me if you want get in touch again... I have to go somewhere...." he said, patting her shoulder. He handed the paper to her and picked up his bag.  

otawara

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:11 am
She took the paper and tucked it into her pocket, "Okay," she began to walk towards the store, thinking about the encounter.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff