User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:37 pm
very awsome!!
are any of them you??  

Toxic_Morte

mithrril

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:20 pm
The 1st and 3rd are of me. The middle one is from a stock photo I got off of DeviantArt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:12 am
Amaaaazing! You are such a great artist. ;_;  

Zyph Bagface

mithrril

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:48 am
Thanks! biggrin I need to get back into doing art because I pretty much stopped once I got into college and majored in it. Kinda pathetic...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:45 pm
i that really you in real life  

bonecruncher1231

XxEchidnaxX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:02 pm
Oh wow! I've seen that kind of art before, but I had no idea what it was called. And still no idea how it's done.

Mind sharing?

It looks really good! I love the effect on the hair! heart

And I think you should know, your pretty. wink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:14 pm
XxEchidnaxX
Oh wow! I've seen that kind of art before, but I had no idea what it was called. And still no idea how it's done.

Mind sharing?

Thanks! biggrin

Well, I do my vector stuff in Illustrator. There are probably other programs that would work too...even Photoshop. Anyway, what I do is either take a sketch or a photo and open that up. Then I do a new layer for every part...hair, skin, whatever. I basically get all of my colors lined up and figured out and then I use the selection tool to drag out the shapes. If I'm doing it from a photograph I'll base it on the shapes of color that are already there. If it's a sketch I'll just do it how I think it should look. I simplify the shapes. Sometimes I'll do a gradient for each shape but it has to be subtle.

It's hard to explain it. And I barely remember how myself because I haven't done any in 3 years or so. I need to get back into it. They take forever though so I have to make sure I have plenty of free time lined up.

mithrril

Nightengale_Flower_Song

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:04 pm
XxEchidnaxX

Mind sharing?

I know! She is pretty! And the art is too biggrin
My friend draws like that sometimes, she has a picture of Sakura or Ino on Deivant art titled "Lazy afternoon" or somthing like that.

The Art Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games