Submit

Mushitaki

Business Tycoon

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:47 pm
Do any of you know if certain expressions lower your purity?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:59 pm
Expressions don't effect anything other than people's feelings towards you. If you're rude and scary toward a villager, they're not going to like you very much (unless they happen to be one of the weird, kinky types), but it won't make your morality or purity drop.  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

Sir Johnny the 3rd

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:56 pm
i disagree, cause when i farted, it said your actions have affected your purity!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:48 pm
*shrugs* Expressions haven't done a thing to mine.
Well, I take that back. Playing the lute for people ups your purity. Or was it morality? One of those.  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:27 pm
Ruki XXIII
Well, I take that back. Playing the lute for people ups your purity. Or was it morality? One of those.

Oh wow! No one knows anything about Fable do they?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:46 pm
Link is JD
Ruki XXIII

That was incredibly rude.  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:22 am
Ruki XXIII
Link is JD
Ruki XXIII

Well I would think that if you were in the guild you would have enogh experience to help others.
That is the reason I am here. I am sorry if you cant handle a little criticism.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:12 pm
Link is JD
Ruki XXIII
Link is JD
Ruki XXIII

Well I would think that if you were in the guild you would have enogh experience to help others.

You could have answer the question but instead you decided to pick on someone who was just trying to help..
The answer is NO, your expressions do not lower your purity in fable 2.  

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:05 pm
Link is JD
Ruki XXIII
Link is JD
Ruki XXIII

Apparently, neither can you. You may (huge emphasis on that) have had some good intention behind that first statement, but the way it came off was both incredibly childish and, above all, rude as hell.
I've played through Fable 2 several times. I actually answered the question at the top, here. Just because I can't tell one damned halo from the other, and haven't played the game in about a month or so thanks to the new games I got for Christmas, doesn't mean that I don't know "anything" about it. If you want an actual example, I found and shot each and every gargoyle without the help of a book or the internet in any way whatsoever.
And, I also apologize if it sounded like I was being snippy or angry at all. I'm just pointing out the facts as I see them, and, really, although it is insulting, I'm honestly not all that offended by it.
A simple, "sorry for sounding rude," would be nice and appreciated, however...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:03 pm
Ruki XXIII
Link is JD
Ruki XXIII
Link is JD
Ruki XXIII

Apparently, neither can you. You may (huge emphasis on that) have had some good intention behind that first statement, but the way it came off was both incredibly childish and, above all, rude as hell.
I've played through Fable 2 several times. I actually answered the question at the top, here. Just because I can't tell one damned halo from the other, and haven't played the game in about a month or so thanks to the new games I got for Christmas, doesn't mean that I don't know "anything" about it. If you want an actual example, I found and shot each and every gargoyle without the help of a book or the internet in any way whatsoever.
And, I also apologize if it sounded like I was being snippy or angry at all. I'm just pointing out the facts as I see them, and, really, although it is insulting, I'm honestly not all that offended by it.

Fine I have been pissed of lately and have said things that are partaly true. The thing is that I know that expressions change people's view of you. This meaning that they affect how certain people like you. For example marrage.

Ruki- I do not need you to call me childish, I am tring to help and I dont need everyone getting mad at me.  

Link is JD
Crew

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:36 pm
Link is JD
Ruki XXIII
Link is JD
Ruki XXIII
Link is JD
Ruki XXIII

Fine I have been pissed of lately and have said things that are partaly true. The thing is that I know that expressions change people's view of you. This meaning that they affect how certain people like you. For example marrage.

Ruki- I do not need you to call me childish, I am tring to help and I dont need everyone getting mad at me.

Again, I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm insulting you, but did you even bother to read what I wrote? I'm not angry; just pointing things out.
I didn't call you childish; I said that what you first said was childish. You can do one childish thing without being a childish person, if that made sense.
Also, the question was not about whether expressions change people's views; it's obvious that that's what it does. That's what it's intended to do. The question was whether or not expressions can lower your purity; which they cannot.
Again, I will say that an apology from you would be very much appreciated, but I'm starting to seriously doubt that I'll get one, now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:45 am
Ruki XXIII

I'm pretty sure when you use the Lute it raises your goodness.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:31 pm
the lute and gift expressions help your morality and the slap expression can hurt your morality on the off chance that it actually kills someone  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:39 pm
DOMOxKUN
the lute and gift expressions help your morality and the slap expression can hurt your morality on the off chance that it actually kills someone

Thank you for your opinion. I agree and this is what the meaning of getting married is.

Ruki- I do forgive you and I am stating things as I see them. If they affend you that sorry that is how some people are. This is not angry towards you, and If you want to get the last word than I am fine with not posting on this topic any longer. lol  

Link is JD
Crew

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:56 pm
JD- Thanks, that's all I wanted to hear. Also, I don't care about getting the last word in; that's more my sister! lol xd  
Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games