Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
OME COME READ!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:58 pm
Okay so over here in New Mexico were all going through our own personal hells, weve been doing this thing called The New Mexico Compansy Exam and the teacher im testing with took us on our bathroom break and i was standing around talking with my friends about the Twilight book and my Teacher mentiond about how all of SMs books have spent at least 20 days on the best sellers list. And then she was like and soon to be six. and i was thinking 'oh yeah the soul, the second book to the host triogy' but then she said it was Midnight Sun. and i was like Omg no wait thats not right it was cancled and she said "no i looked it up on monday and it SMs current project and should be out in the next few months!"

So the great news for us all is MIDNIGHT SUN IS BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:15 pm
i would be sooo deadly excited if i had some proof of this.  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:05 pm
It really doesnt say anything on her website...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:48 pm
I so hope your teacher is right.

I've read the first twelve chapters of Midnight Sun three times and it's phenomenal. I can't wait to read the rest.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:41 am
i would be extreemely excited if i had proof of this but since there is none i'll wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:27 pm
no it is the offical guide to Twilight by Stephenie Meyers the release date keeps changing it was susposed to come out Dec 30 as was stated in the back of the book about the movie Borders has a release date of Feb 2 and Barns and Noble has a date of September 30 so who knows when but I don't think they ment Midnight Sun Tho I am hoping I am wrong about what they were talking about. I would love for it to come out. There is nothing new on her site though...  

undead padfoot

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:06 pm
oh good lord. my wish has come true!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:02 pm
finally, I look every week to see if she'll finally decided to keep writing it.  

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:32 pm
I need proof also!
Cause I only read a tiny bit of the book on the site and I never finished it cause it just didn't feel right confused

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:49 pm
this has to be true1!!1 DON'T GET MY HOPES OR ELSE I'LL CRY!!! crying no really. i love midnight sun it's sooo good! 3nodding  

mangadeba

La Beaute

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:20 pm
She has to eventually finish the book. I vowed not to read the chapters on her website till I saw that it was out on the shelves. ^^ I dont mind missing out because I have a feeling if she proceeds to working on the book, it'll change. =3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:19 am
It's really good news!
But like what the other says, I really need proof cause nothing was mentioned on her website or other forums I've joined (besides gaia).  

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:58 pm
yeah i have done some google-ing but not much at all i type midnight sun in and thats where it ends. I go back to school tomorrow so i'll ask her where she saw that  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games