--Rules & Regs [READ BEFORE POSTING]--

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:50 am
Welcome to Quads Palace. This is just a few-post runthrough of some rules and expectations that are in this subforum.

The Palace: What it's all about.
Nutritional Facts: What should & shouldn't be here.
If you haven't caught on yet: Spoon-fed rules.
Additional Info: You should read this, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:55 am
The Palace
What it's all about

This is the place where every game under the sun (and moon) will be placed. Everything from raffles, just-for-fun auctions, counting threads, random number games, dice games, EVERYTHING! If it's not related to games, you won't find it here. And if you DO find it here, it won't be there very long. I have no life people, I really do nothing besides sit on this computer when I'm not at school.  

Quadadiddle
Crew

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:03 am
Nutritional Facts
What should & shouldn't be here

What SHOULD be here:
Game threads - if it's in any way a game, it goes here!
Good sportsmanship - at least PRETEND to be happy for the winner.
Fun - no boring threads, please.

What should NOT be here:
Anything other than a game thread - self-explanatory
*Bumping - there's not THAT many threads that you need to bump
White text - if I can't read it, it will either be reofrmatted or deleted.
Cheating - If anyone suspects cheating, send me a PM immediately with the following:

Quote:

Username of cheater:
Game it happened in:
URL:
What happened:
Additional Info:

*Bumping is allowed if it is specified in the rules of the game. This includes things similar to bumping contests, or spamming games.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:13 am
If you haven't caught on yet
Spoon-fed rules

-We are in this subforum to have FUN!

-Have good sportsmanship. I don't care that you're GAIA-poor because you spent all your money gambling. Move on and try another game. Congratulate the winner of the game, and don't be a sore loser. Also, if you won, don't act like your gender-specific organ. Be modest and don't rub it in peoples faces. You don't know where their faces have been D:

-Follow all rules. Individual game rules apply to that game thread only. Those rules also override rules set in this thread.

-If you create a game thread, it becomes YOUR duty. NOT mine or anyone else's. Don't say "I'm tired of this, will you take over my thread?" because I won't, and no one else should.

-Keep it clean. I understand when we're frustrated we want to call everyone bad names. Tasteless & ignorant posts will be deleted. Also, if you're creating a thread involving pictures, tasteless nudity will be deleted and I will contact the guild captain about it.

-If rules of the game are being broken constantly, the thread will be LOCKED for 3 days.  

Quadadiddle
Crew

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:16 am
Additional Info
you should read this too

This is where all new additions to the rules will be posted.
Don't make me put anything in here. Just follow the rules you've been given and we'll all get along great!  
Quad's Palace: So good it HAS to be fattening! $ The Game Station $

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games