Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi :[
  $!%$#^%!^$#!permit#!$$%%test#@!%!#!@
View Results

Aevy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:43 pm
So I just failed my drivers permit test. crying BY ONE QUESTION.

But I'm taking it again next week so we'll see... of course if I pass I'm getting my dad's car...

As well as a job to pay for money and insurance. God, being responsible's not gonna be fun when I'm flipping burgers at Taco Hell. Or whatever they sell there. >_>

Tacos. I know. Shut up. x]

OMGOMG I joined this guild when I was 13! Can you believe it? Time goes so freaking fastttttttt.

Anyway in english I'm stuck in this group w/ three guys--spencer, kyle and brian, which is actually kinda fun because they talk about such wierd s**t all the time and we have really interesting conversations. Anyway, today spencer decided to tell us about some nymphomaniac chick he saw on E! who had apparently ******** around 200,000 men in her lifetime. She was an online prostitute or something and she said she started having sex when she was around 12, and she looked a little under 30, so we got someone from the table next to us to do the math and that's like 7 or 8 guys a day.

Oh and apparently she had a thing for parapalegics too. She claimed to have fantasies about them... but like, if she was that busy every day, how did she even have time for fantasies???

Now my question is: so how could anyone still walk after all that? Not to mention the STDs... but anyway, spencer appeared to be thinking really hard for a moment, and then he was like, "there's like 195,000 people that follow budda right? so if she's ******** like 200,000 people... that's like ******** an entire religion."

lol.

Ok now my new kitty's licking my face.

We just got her actually, a couple weeks ago. She's probably the most hideous cat I've ever seen, she kinda looks like a small rat. I picked her out. :]

We went to the shelter to get a kitten and my siblings were all like, let's get one of the cute grey ones! but they were all standoffish and indifferent, and then i saw this fugly kitten named Narnia in a nearby cage, and she was the only cat that actually let me come near and was playful and purred and everything. So I convinced my family to play with her and check her out, and that's how we ended up with the fugliest cat in the shelter. We named her Roxy. :]

Anyway, sorry for all that text. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:50 pm
I demand pictures of fugly cat! fugly cats are the best because they want to be loved. and appreciate owners a little more.

and btw.. that last comment about the hooker lady was hilarious.
I mean, it probably IS possible.. but she's probably very wide down there and can't get as much enjoyment from it as she used to... and that's a ridiculous amount of men...
she must live eat and breath... sex... D:

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

debijay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:00 pm
i just wanna bring you down so badly
i trip over everything you say
in the worst way

-gasp- cheese is growing up so fast :'D
its ok cheese, although i passed my permit 100%, i got pulled over not even a month after ^___^;; so scores dont matter much...

TMI!
haha, but damn, that girls been around

aww...fugly cat <333
thats how i picked out my fatty dog! my uncles doggy had a bunch of newborns, and all of them were hyper little things. and then there was jessa. antisocial, shy, naps a ton, walks real slow, but still friendly. all the other puppys were blond, but jessa was brown with a black stripe on her back, like a mini german shepard :3

lol, breathing sex. now how would that...

O.O

oh.

im gonna make damn sure
that you cant ever leave
no you wont ever get too far from me
you wont ever get too far from me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:05 pm
mongoose: Haha soon as actually get around to finding my camera ill post pics. :] lol she really does kinda look like a rat...

that makes sense tho. but she must be like a walking STD...

debbie: haha thank uuuu. i actually ran into one of my friends at the DMV, she was all excited like, i passed! hbu?

me---> emo

thats nice tho that u picked the dog that was different! personally I like friendly, kinda lazy dogs & cats the best. they're more fun to cuddle with. :] haha whats ur dogs name?

hahahaha breathing sex. how about eating sex? ;]

xD  

Aevy

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:07 pm
poor debi... *pets*

I've been breaking laws since I started driving and haven't been pulled over.. yet.. xD
I'm actually a fairly good driver.. I just like going fast.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:12 pm
in the worst way

oh! i went to the petstore today, just cause we were in the area. there were baby rats on sale for 3$ i wanted to buy one, but then thought about the probability of it dying (which is very high) so i didnt v.v they were cute though :]

jessa's her name :3
shes on my lap right now, being lazy as usual
fat dog >.>

lol eating sex...
tisk tisk, dirty dirty

mongoose: oh gosh, im just glad they catch me only for my driving violations.
sweatdrop

im gonna make damn sure
that you cant ever leave

debijay

Aevy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:22 pm
thats funny, most people break laws all the time. im pretty sure i probably wont be a horrible driver, but i probably wont be a great one either. that probably requires patience. =/ going fast sounds fun.

awww baby rats sound adorable! that was probably smart but i bet they were fun to stare at. :] i love miniature animals.

hahahaha jess sounds awesome. it must be hard to type over a dog tho. o_o  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:32 pm
Thanks debi! you're keeping my record clean! biggrin

And I'm more of a cat person... Or ferrets! They're adorable..
but cats... yeah.. Dogs are lovely and playful, but I can't seem to discipline them properly and such... how sad.

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

debijay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:40 pm
in the worst way

my doggy isnt all that big, plus its cold and her body ish warm :3

they were fun to stare at! there were like 20 of them all cuddling each other. and there were mini bunnys too, with little ears >.<

rabbit is delicious btw :F

yay!!!? xP

ferrets are awesome! my friend has a white one, its so cute with his little hamper he sleeps in and ball to roll in :3

im gonna make damn sure
that you cant ever leave

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:50 am
Aww D= I'm sure you'll pass the test next time. Don't feel so bad though, Grim failed the written tst once and then the driving test once before getting his license xD.
I failed the written test once though o_o Never failed the driving test.

M i n a k o
Crew

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:36 am
Ah it's just the permit test.. hard part's the license.. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:05 am
I want to see the fugly cat! D:

my dog is fugly but I wuv her very much <3  

[Vertically.Challenged]

Daerius Ravenlord

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:26 pm
I failed the written test for my learner's permit twice...first time it was by 1 freaking question, the second time I bombed...pretty sure I got psyched out.

But then I got like 90% on the last time. 83

Oh yeah...and eating sex, not hard. Breathing on the other hand? Thats REALLY gross. O.o

My dog was the lazy one too. Damn, I miss that stupid loveable dog.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:07 pm
I've been stuck in groups with guys.
And they do talk about the weirdest things.

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aevy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:32 pm
mongoose: ive always been scared of ferrets. :/ lol but im a cat person too.

debi: omg thats so cute! but dont eat the pets. D :

minako: i hope so! ive been studying like crazy. well see :]

kurakaneko: glad to know i have something to look forward to. D : no jk, im actually really excited for my liscence, i just have do the whole permit thing first...

vertically challenged: fugly pets are the best lol. way better than cute but bitchy ones

daerius: ya i failed by 1 question too, wow that sucks about the second time tho. my friend saw this little old man take a permit test when she got hers, and the person corrected it and he missed like 40/48... that would suck worse lol

hahahaha breathing sex. im still not sure exactly how to do that. maybe ill experiment. ;] no jk jk

pets r the best tho.

bagel: they really do. o_o  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas