AMERICAN THEATRE RELEASE FOR BLOOD: TLV MOVIE!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:27 am
Captain speaking here, and I'd like to let you know that the title is entirely true!

Blood: The Last Vampire, the live-action movie that was filmed early 2007- early 2008, is scheduled to be released in American theatres This upcoming March!

Exciting News! w00!

If you haven't watched Blood: The Last Vampire and have only watched Blood+ I suggest you do watch the animated movie first, It was made 5 years prior to Blood+.

Starting as only a basic idea, spawned into a 45-50 minute movie and excellent animation. The movie spawned an entire 50-episode series. Being our very own Blood+.

Now it is alittle different, but enjoyable non-the-less, very goory, and there is no hagi (not let that throw you off, it is a constant high, starts off slow, but once the action starts, it's very compelling)

Now if your slightly bit interested, or even slightly curious, you should be able to find the movie on Youtube or even Veoh. The film was made in English with bits of Japanese thrown in, so theres no worrying on Dubbing and such.

And if you have more questions for the live action movie, here's the article in which you can read more about it on. Check It Out, It's really cool..

And with that said, this is your Guild Captain

Over and out!

~D-i-v-a  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:02 pm
Oh---a---oh

OHMIGAH

WAHHH!! YEAH!!! CHA!!!! This is so awesome!! I watch Blood+ with my mom (yeah, mommy wuvs Blood+ too xp ) We are totally gonna watch the movie together! blaugh  

Psyfrin

O.G. Fairy

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:31 pm
Holy-! Can't wait to see it! ^^~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:15 pm
oooh this is so exciting!!! biggrin  

SayaOtonashi927

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:16 pm
I already know it won't be playing in any theaters in my area. They only show mainstream/big films. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:35 am
I didn't really like Blood: The Last Vampire since I watched it after I watched blood plus. (They messed up all the characters in BLood: The last vampire)! But, I'm grateful for any like action movies in the U.S! biggrin  

Metal Kiki Fay

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:22 pm
OMG biggrin wait u said Live Action Movie?? >>> Ill still Watch it!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:38 pm
Aaah! This is the most amazing thing ever!  

kellyphantom

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:07 am
Kapiru
Oh---a---oh

OHMIGAH

WAHHH!! YEAH!!! CHA!!!! This is so awesome!! I watch Blood+ with my mom (yeah, mommy wuvs Blood+ too xp ) We are totally gonna watch the movie together! blaugh

eek OH MY GOSH... YAAAAY~~~! blaugh America will get the movie, too!!! XD It probably won't be showing where I live but I am so gonna buy it when it comes out on DVD!!! heart

And my mommy and daddy watched Blood+ with me, too. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:13 pm
Yay! I can't wait to watch! My BEST friend Zachary watched it after the series and said it was stupid. I'm going to watch it and love it.  

Kitty_Boo102

2,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Tokie-Bear3000

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:15 am
im so going to go see that  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:04 am
I've watched them both and I can't wait to see this movie! I just hope it lives up to my expectations and is as good as both animes. heart  

ll Fatal Charades ll

hymnofvalefor

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:10 pm
heart heart heart O3O heart heart heart
CAN'T WATE!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:02 pm
A poster of Blood: TLV has been displayed on a theater near our home. I didn't really notice it; my friend just called me and told me I looked like the monster (the chiropetran) in the picture stressed I freaked out when I saw the title!! xd

I'M GOING TO WATCH THIS!!! heart heart blaugh

-----

Well, it will take a while before they show this one in Philippines...NOOO! sad (
And my friend said you have to be 18 to watch it?!? NOO! sad (  

ladyyk

7211becky7211

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:44 pm
love the series watch it ever day on the bus and want to see the movie heard it was good mrgreen  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff