Submit

We started making out
  And she took off her pants
  But then I turned on the TV
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:34 pm
Most people knew what they wanted to be when they grew up when they were a kid. Maybe a doctor, or a vet, or maybe even Britney Spears? She was pretty popular when most of us were kids.

But I was wondering... ever have any kind of odd jobs you wanted when you grew up?

I had one point in my childhood where I wanted to be a Canadian Mountie when I grew up. I don't think that's happening.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:52 pm
at some point I wnated to be an astronaught or a cowgirl :3  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:55 pm
I promise that I won't bite you ....

User Image

This is a bit funny but I wanted to be a girl and a model when I was young and also fisher and other crazy jobs that it's to Yllirion to be true ^^

So many faces and still the same person ...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:40 pm
Well if you still want to be a girl and/or a model, Yllirion, there's not much stopping you. There was that transgender contestant on last seasons America's Next Top Model.

Well I suppose if you don't live in America that may hinder you a bit...

When you say fisher do you mean like professional fisherman that goes for big game in contests and stuff or a commercial fisherman who goes out and gets tons and tons of fish for food?  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:43 pm
dragontamer363
at some point I wnated to be an astronaught or a cowgirl :3

Cowgirl sounds like fun. lol. You could be in rodeos and we call all watch you wretle down a bull with your bare hands. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:53 pm
I am a model *blink*but not famous.
I ment a fisherman that faves a tiny little boat to get fish and then go and sell it on a marketplace ^^
Now I want to be something that I never can be  

Yllirion

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:09 pm
Oh, you are? Well you've never mentioned it before. (atleast not to me) sweatdrop

I don't know any marketplaces near me that you can do that at so I assumed that wasn't what you wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:17 pm
well not for real XP But I'm the only and lovely naga model here in gaia.
If you only knew the jobs I wanted as kid you would laugh.
Like I wanted to be death assistent, mage, pokemon gym leader, Digimon owner, lolita, a child.
XP
But today I have so boring plans XP  

Yllirion

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:20 pm
I didn't really have anything out of the ordinary. I wanted to be a Veterinarian.

I kind of wish I kept that dream.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:50 pm
I once considered becoming a nun. sweatdrop But then I discovered video games and that idea died...  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:45 pm
Well first a The guy who gets to knock down buildings with the wrecking ball. then SWAT Capitain  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:32 pm
Yllirion
well not for real XP But I'm the only and lovely naga model here in gaia.
If you only knew the jobs I wanted as kid you would laugh.
Like I wanted to be death assistent, mage, pokemon gym leader, Digimon owner, lolita, a child.
XP
But today I have so boring plans XP

I wanted to be a gym leader at one point too. rofl

@Dornkus:
I wanted to be a vet for a while too but then I realized I'm squeamish so I decided it'd be a bad idea.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Fate-J

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:24 am
well, i wanted to be someone rich who can donate lotsa money to the poor and less fortunate... but on second thots, maybe ill just sign up as a volunteer... sweatdrop it would be so much faster! less realistic ones would be a model [ cant make it, too short...]
i never thought about it seriously before. but when i did, i didnt discuss with anyone... i feel itll be really embarrassing if i dont acheive it or smthg sweatdrop have to understand friends around me are like real talented pple.. dont know why im with them rolleyes but really, their dreams are within reach, unlike mine...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:38 am
Fate-J
well, i wanted to be someone rich who can donate lotsa money to the poor and less fortunate... but on second thots, maybe ill just sign up as a volunteer... sweatdrop it would be so much faster! less realistic ones would be a model [ cant make it, too short...]
i never thought about it seriously before. but when i did, i didnt discuss with anyone... i feel itll be really embarrassing if i dont acheive it or smthg sweatdrop have to understand friends around me are like real talented pple.. dont know why im with them rolleyes but really, their dreams are within reach, unlike mine...

You don't have to worry about not reaching your goals in this thread, I wasn't asking lifetime goals, I was just asking those passing fancies you've that that you wanted to do for maybe a week that were just odd.

Lik me wanting to beome a mountie, I don't even think women can become mounties.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:47 am
I wanted to be an astronaut, police officer, fire fighter, swat officer, nurse/doctor, animator, video game character designer, fashion designer, ect.... lol

Mom says I can't be a police officer/fire fighter though. Nothing dangerous. And I like drawing so I was thinking of animation AND art teacher...

Fashion designer/Pro-tailor is closer in range and open to me b/c my dad is pro-tailor and worked for movie stars when he was young and now for big companies like neiman marcus and now saks 5th avenue.

......Nurse/doctor I was thinking of. My friends said I'm nice and would make a wonderful nurse. ^_^" But they don't know if I'll be able to stand the blood and losing people often....or being able to bore someone with a needle XD.

But...I can't think of anything out of the ordinary that I wanted to do.....  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff