This is just a little information sheet I am putting up about the crew. How they came to be crew and how I know them really.

CSIBeauty: Creator of the Inklings Guild. One of the original Inklings.
Beauty Pevensie: My (CSIBeauty's) mule. Used for storing contest prizes and such so not to accidently sell them.
High Queen Beauty: My (CSIBeauty's) mule. Was created when I was hacked and used as a main for a while.
The Inklings: Another (CSIBeauty) mule. Created in case I want to have a seperate account for everything Inklings related.
Penelope Halo: A writer and character from the book A World Apart (Not published). Now Current Owner of the Inklings Guild.
Tasuki6: A Gaia met friend. She was one of the people who entered my first contest and hangs out in every contest thread. A good friend.
deidaralovesme: Known as Shiba to me. A Fanlib met friend. Someone I have known for a long time and a good friend.
saidara: A Fanlib Refugee's met friend. Shiba's bro and also someone I have known for a while. A friend.
Shilom007: A Fanlib met friend. One of the original Inklings. One of my best friends and someone I trust very much.