Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
Lights in the sky tour

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShutoutShenowski

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:33 am
so then American tour is over and the fan made DVD is being made at www.thisoneisonus.org but while we wait for it did anyone beside me get the honor of seeing this amazing show live. I went to the one in Minnesota and he replaced the hand that feeds with down in it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:58 am
I lovelovelove how he released the footage from three shows, and then made it free to download.

The internet is full of surprises these days.
I was contacted by a mysterious, shadowy group of subversives who SOMEHOW managed to film a substantial amount (over 400 GB!) of raw, unedited HD footage from three separate complete shows of our Lights in the Sky tour. Security must have been lacking at these shows because the quality of the footage is excellent.

If any of you could find a LINK to that footage I'll bet some enterprising fans could assemble something pretty cool.

Oh yeah, you didn't hear this from me.

<3

I'm not downloading it though, my comp would probably die.
I'll just see what this site comes up with.

Even so, thank you Mr. Reznor!
biggrin

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

hiei4ever

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:50 am
Everything that swore it wouldn't change...

Yeah, Reznor is awesome like that, he really understands his fans and is really cool about things like this. =D

I'm new by the way. xD

And I really hope I'll get to see NIN live at some point. I've seen bands like Korn, Slipknot, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, (all good bands) but I've never seen NIN and I'd really like to change that.

...is different now.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:40 am
Well I Was at the portland show. i Was Shocked of how well done the set was. I Loved The Video package that went with oin this twilight. heart heart They played two of my 5 fave songs wish and echoplex. xp xp  

Hell_Boltz

HouseMarcellus

Fashionable Smoker

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:24 am
When I saw the HD footage of Vessel, I nearly died.
Oh, how I wish I had a time-machine and money.

stressed  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff