Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Live Action Role Play costume help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elf_Goddess_Isabel

Heroic Hellraiser

17,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:42 am
Yes, LARP. I've created a character her name is Tesla and she is a librarian. I'm currently trying to put a costume together and need you help. This is what I want her to look like User Image
Total Value: 281,980 Gold, 15,500 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Changeling Baby Boy
Black Pleated Tennis Skirt
Black Traveller Top
Ritzy Black Feather Fascinator
Native American Turquoise Beaded Bracelet
Indigo Tavern Wench's Bustier
Kelp o' th' Loch 5th Gen.
Unicorn Horn
Gro-gain 2nd Gen.
. I have the corset, top, skirt, bracelet, the ears, the feather hair piece, and trying to find polymer for the horn. I was thinking I could use fake fur for the legs but what about the tail.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:32 pm
that looks cool! doesn't look to hard to make either. just take it one piece at a time. the skirt is your basic pleated skirt, and the boots wouldn't be to hard to make, just get some canvas shoes and sew fur on them or make leg warmers. are you looking for help finding patterns for things? if you want the costume to last awhile don't use hot glue, sew everything. you could use beads and wire for the horn. good luck! I'd like to see the finished product!
biggrin I found a pattern for leg warmers. I don't know if it comes in adult size or just child Simplicity 3940
this vogue pattern is close to the dress you want V8553  

dkpuppets

SailorJuggaLokoLette

2,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:57 pm
For the tail you could use the directions to make Yuna's hair braid (Final Fantasy 10) and just add some extra hair on the end and the color of the webbing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:18 pm
is it supost to be a librarian or an animal..... not to be mean but she looks more like a anlimal insted of a librarian confused  

ii_babby gurl_ii

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff