Twilight...Purfume? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:21 am
Has anyone seen this yet? It's at Hot Topic for $48.00. It's suppose to smell like lavender and freesia.

User Image

I don't think that's worth what they want us to pay for. Now you can smell like Bella, as to what Edward thinks she smells like.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:02 pm
Wow they would make that. Not until now but that's interesting. Over priced in my opinion  

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

- T o x i c K a r m a -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:13 pm
i just think that they're going overboard with all these products, i mean t-shirts, movie posters, the movie, and the books..aren't those good enough?
now perfume...? rolleyes
i mean i'm happy about twilight's popularity, but this is like beyond what i thought... confused

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:17 pm
I like the bottle it comes in, other then that it is way over-price and smells very bad....I had a whiff at the book store....  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

La Beaute

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:05 pm
Overboard and the price is way too much than it should be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:19 pm
Im ashamed to say im probably going to go buy that... xp  

O r c h i d a c e o u s

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:23 pm
Wow!
I haven't seen that...the bottle looks pretty and shiny O_O
And if it smells good then maybe...but damn almost 50 bucks!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:20 pm
yuck I think it's way too commercial. Even Harry Potter never got this much hype.  

Chokolate Thief

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:46 pm
hah! $48?!
are they out of their minds?!

woooooow id rather invest my money in something better.
like college. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:06 pm
Like I've said before, all this Twilight merchandise (t-shirts included) has been taken much, much too far.

But, it's a business, and crazy fan girls will buy anything with Twilight slapped on the label. It's actually pretty schemey if you really think about it . . .

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:34 pm
I smelt it, and it is okay smelling it is not the best perfume I have ever smelled I can tell you that much!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:54 pm
actually i tihnk that is really cool even though its way freaking over priced. now they knock it down to maybe 20 ish i would buy it but im not spending over 50 to get something. I mean still yeah its a cool idea but not spending that much on perfume. I like the bottle though way awesome

X-Freiheit93-X

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:57 am
almost every good perfume is that much now. i bought a type of perfume for my neice for christmas and it was 48 dollars a bottle. glad i got it on sale with lotion for 30. but seriously i can make the same damned thing at home for less than half that price. 2 ways- one... pick some lavender and freesia and buy some olive oil. (i made lilac last year for my mother, she loves it cause if she gets warm the smell amplifies instead of sweats off) or 2...just find a nice balance of the two flower's extracts. you can find the oils in the inscent department at walmart for just over a dollar a bottle!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:42 pm
THAT is ridiculous. I spend a good amount of money on perfume every year, because really, it lasts ALL year...but this...this is a twilight abomination. Why god, why??? Has anyone smelt it?? is it any good?  

celestialheiress

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:49 pm
omg, hahahaha! Twilight is getting sued for their bottle design!!!! (well, the makers of the perfume.) Anyway check this out. This is a perfume called: Nina Ricci:Nina and this is the bottle it comes in:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and this is the Twilight bottle:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hrmm, pretty fishy right?? all I can say is that you mess with the bull Stephenie Meyer, you get the freakin horns.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff