Submit

Halfy Demon

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:28 pm
mine is episode 101: Want to Look, Know, and Confirm Kakashi-sensei's Face!

That episode was just plain helarious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:44 pm
Half Demon

I love that one! heart It is absolutly helarious! I laughted so hard while watching that episode that I almost cried. blaugh  

Mystical Moonstar

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:46 pm
I have yet to see the episode but I read the manga special of it. whee It was hilarious, I hope to see the episode soon.

My favorite episode? hm..

51 (forgot name)

I like a whole bunch of epsiodes but I saw this one yesterday and watched it twice. whee

SPOILERS

I like it for the scene between Kabuto and Kakashi in Sasuke's hospital room. Kabuto was awesome! ^_^

As for another short one, I really like the episodes with Haku or Gaara's past. But they were so sad... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:47 pm
Half Demon

YES, YES! 101 too is my favorite episode. The whole thing was just so awesome. I love the weirdness of Sasuke and Sakura. Usually you find Sasuke too cool to be a dork, but in that episode he didn't seem to care what others thought of him, which was just awesome. And I usually really hate Sakura, but in that episode she was really pretty cool, which is hard for me to say. Naruto don't get me started how AWESOME he is in that episode. The whole episode ROCKED MY FREAKIN SOCKS! blaugh

Not to mention I got to see Kakashi in a towel. whee wink  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Tesuo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:24 pm
I really like most of the latest epps wif the Genins vs the Sound Four specially last epp of the Chouji / Jirobu (thats not how ya spell it but everyone know wat i mean hopefully ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:51 am
Oww... I have a bunch of favorite episodes. An Episode is truly awesome if I want to see it again and again and again. I have seen every single episode at least three times or so, but there are episodes that I have seen more than 10 (or even 20!) times. Among those are:

Episode 9 - I just love thr fight between Kakashi/Zabuza and the first part where Naruto and Sasuke come up with the shurikan plan is awesome too.

Episode 22 - Lee is simply awesome and his scene with Gai is hilarious.

Episode 30 - Orochimaru, another one of my favorite characters. He's great. I like the way he talks and his insanity.

Episode 33 - Sasuke. Cursed Seal. Sasuke with Orochimaru insanity. Enough said.

Episode 45 - The fight between Naruto and Kiba is simply awesome (Naruto's spirit is really inspiring).

Episode 48-50 - Lee is a cool guy and so is Gaara. I really love these episodes. They really force you to have respect for Lee as a character.

Episode 61-62 - Naruto vs Neji. Two cool characters versus eachother. And also, I like the stories in between (especially the one Neji tells near the end of Episode 61).

Episode 80 - This episode was a little gloomy, but you could really see that Naruto had matured a lot in this one. Love it.

Episode 81-82 - Itachi is awesome (my favorite character). I wish I could be more like him, lol.

Episode 116-117 - This fight was simply awesome, and Neji is one of my favorite characters. Even if you hated him because of the way he talked to Naruto and Hinata, you (should) get a lot of respect for him here. I also really like what he says near the end. About Naruto having saved him from the darkness.

There are many, many others that I have watched more than ten times, but I wanted to try and not make the list too long razz  

ESaldivar007

KyuubiPandoraChan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:23 pm
I really love episode 76 where they talk about Gaara's past.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:48 pm
Well, if a certain red-headed Sand boy was in an episode, I was on the floor squealing.

But I know what my fave episodes WILL be When the Sand Siblings rescue Lee, Shikamaru, and Kiba. There will we be fainting and screaming and fangirl joy happening.  

Faike

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:10 pm
Svenshinhan
Oww... I have a bunch of favorite episodes. An Episode is truly awesome if I want to see it again and again and again. I have seen every single episode at least three times or so, but there are episodes that I have seen more than 10 (or even 20!) times. Among those are:

Episode 9 - I just love thr fight between Kakashi/Zabuza and the first part where Naruto and Sasuke come up with the shurikan plan is awesome too.

Episode 22 - Lee is simply awesome and his scene with Gai is hilarious.

Episode 30 - Orochimaru, another one of my favorite characters. He's great. I like the way he talks and his insanity.

Episode 33 - Sasuke. Cursed Seal. Sasuke with Orochimaru insanity. Enough said.

Episode 45 - The fight between Naruto and Kiba is simply awesome (Naruto's spirit is really inspiring).

Episode 48-50 - Lee is a cool guy and so is Gaara. I really love these episodes. They really force you to have respect for Lee as a character.

Episode 61-62 - Naruto vs Neji. Two cool characters versus eachother. And also, I like the stories in between (especially the one Neji tells near the end of Episode 61).

Episode 80 - This episode was a little gloomy, but you could really see that Naruto had matured a lot in this one. Love it.

Episode 81-82 - Itachi is awesome (my favorite character). I wish I could be more like him, lol.

Episode 116-117 - This fight was simply awesome, and Neji is one of my favorite characters. Even if you hated him because of the way he talked to Naruto and Hinata, you (should) get a lot of respect for him here. I also really like what he says near the end. About Naruto having saved him from the darkness.

There are many, many others that I have watched more than ten times, but I wanted to try and not make the list too long razz

I like your list, but my favorite episodes on there are as you probably know, the Neji fight 116-117. That fight was AMAZING!
I liked Neji before, but my LOVE for him grew so much more after I saw those episodes. In fact that is when I put my all Neji siggy's up.
GO NEJI! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:00 pm
dont make me choose.........  

Perseid

Bspec

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:37 pm
Would be the episode 01! Always brings out the tears. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:01 pm
Episose 101 is teh COOLEST!!!! blaugh xd 3nodding whee  

Ookami-Kun

Ninja-Smurf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:33 pm
I likes tha 1 were naruto drops tha chalk erasor on Kakashi's head. i just love the look on K's face  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:44 pm
I love #1. Its a great beginning.
And the episode where Naruto and Neji fight is great.
And I love the episode where the fight between Naruto and Gaara comes to an end. Thats probably my favorite.
But I can't wait for the Kakashi flashback episodes, the manga looks really good for those *crosses fingers*  

LenaKitsune

Urian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:56 am
My favorite episode was and is episode 50. I remember watching it for the first time. It was the first time anyone in Naruto had shown a great power (Except when Naruto turned into Kyubi Naruto against Haku) I remember thinking "Heheh Rock Lee is SOO cool!" But i was in shock afterwards because Gaara actually survived! :O I still think Rock Lee opening the Celestial Gates is my favorite part of Naruto. I like to go through the eps and pick out the cool parts. Like Sasuke's Chidori against Gaara, Naruto Summoning Gama-Bunta, Neji using his 64 hit Combo on Naruto etc 3nodding  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff