Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
iDEATH!sadness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you care if a friend attempted suicide?
  yes
  no
  um....
View Results

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:17 pm
today my friend skipped school and tried to kill himself...his mum found him midday bahind a skating rink with a cut down his neck and wrist. He is still alive...but hes a little messed up...he went back to school all bloody but then he got expelled for having pills...it seemed like i was the only one that cared about his absence and suicidal state of being...no one else realy seemed to care that much...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:41 pm
Whether or not I cared would be directly related to why they were trying to do it...

If it was because they had no friends and life sucked...Then obviously I wouldn't give a s**t...

If it was because their hamster got caught in the microwave...I'd be slightly concerned...

If it was because of something slightly more serious...I'd have most likely helped them fix their shitty situation before it got to the point of them thinking about hurting themselves...

Elendil is good at noticing when people are slightly odd...He has eyes and can listen when people speak...

Elendil Telperien

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:19 pm
Some people have good eyes and ears.

Others are simply blind.

And some choose to not see/hear.

I hope your friend recovers from their wounds and begins to see things in a bigger aspect instead of trying to take some easy crap way out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:21 pm
Speaking as one who has been to the point of ending it all several times, I can say that having someone reach out and ask, "Can I help you?" is a really big help.

Reach out to your friend. Even if it seems like it doesn't help, do it. You'll be surprised.  

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:17 pm
Tai used to harbor suicidal thoughts. Then Tai tried to get help for it. Tai found out that twas a giant mistake and now, not only did no one care, but everyone thought Tai was a freak! SO, if everyone disliked Tai that badly, Tai's existence alone would inconvenience the hell out of them and make them miserable like they did Tai! It worked. They're all angsty, emo bigots that avoid the Tai and the Tai has found new pleasure in pathetic life. The end. o:

Moral of the story: If you know someone's having problems, for God's sake, HELP THEM ANY FREAKING WAY YOU CAN. One kind act from you just might be the only thing that keeps them alive.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:56 pm
i just wanna bring you down so badly
i trip over everything you say
i just wanna bring you down so badly
in the worst way

i think thats pretty messed up for the school to expel him especially since he's already suicidal. he obviously needs a lot of help and needs all the support he can get :/

i hope he finds a better perspective on life before he goes psycho on himself, or even on others O.O

im gonna make damn sure
that you cant ever leave
no you wont ever get too far from me
you wont ever get too far from me

debijay

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:54 am
Yes! Help the poor soul! Though honestly myself I'm still struggling with depression. It burdens me time to time x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:10 pm
i've tried to help him before...but when i start to seem...too nice he thinks that i'm flirting with him,coming on to him, he screams rape and runs away...that poor guy...then i taught him spanish...now he screams in other languages...i think that i need new friends. all of the people that i hangout with have problems and people say that it reflect badly...but then again i should be there for them...i have a friend thats strugling with her fathers death and her handsy bf...she's scared...i feel that if i leave them things will go out of control...but if i get too involved i only cause more trouble...i tried to help a friend but her bf didn't like me getting too close to her so he tried to get her mom to press sexual harasment charges...then her mom started to talk about having her home schooled...i tried to help someone but then their bf assaulted me...and then they broke up...i'm a bad omen  

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

LordKiston

1,325 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:53 am
xX_Dismal_Hope_Xx
today my friend skipped school and tried to kill himself...his mum found him midday bahind a skating rink with a cut down his neck and wrist. He is still alive...but hes a little messed up...he went back to school all bloody but then he got expelled for having pills...it seemed like i was the only one that cared about his absence and suicidal state of being...no one else realy seemed to care that much...

Whoah. well, is he that desperate?

O.o

But still, he's a little scared of dying. I can tell. O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:05 pm
xX_Dismal_Hope_Xx
i've tried to help him before.../.i think that i need new friends. all of the people that i hangout with have problems and people say that it reflect badly...but then again i should be there for them../i'm a bad omen

I think you really should slowly just.. disassociate from the more inclined to certain people.
I mean, you're right, you should be there for them but its not YOUR job to babysit or take care of them.
I've had that experience.
I've learned to let go and let people learn on their own.

The people you're around really does end up affecting YOU and you should surround yourself with better people.

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:46 pm
your wisdom is fathomless thank you....my friend is getting better...life is brightening up for the filipino boy in this silly lil redneck town  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games