Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Dracofox Michaleon <Coming Soon to a Forum near you!> Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:32 pm
It has been a long time since I have been on this website due to school-related reasons... but I am finally back and intend on getting involved again! ... at least... Soon. I am going on a 2-week camping event starting tomorrow... so AFTER THAT I will be more active. If someone could guide me through what I need to know to become reacquainted to this site (changes, the basics, stuff like that) I would be very appreciative since that will be just a little bit less time I will need to understand what's going on here! >.<

Well, folks... In case you didn't know, My 18th birthday was quite a while ago... so YAY!!! Due to this little fact, I will be slightly more active... I don't know how things will work out once College starts, but I took a lot of candy courses for my first semester, so I may well be free then as well... soo... MORE DRACOFOXY GOODNESS TO SPREAD!!!

Some information about myself:
I am 18, as you may know from the above spazzfest/paragraph, and soon to be going to college for a double major in Psychology/Human Services. I am highly interested in many forms of Anime and Manga, listen to a lot of different kinds of music. I am a major enthusiast of Dragons and Foxes, play D&D, am a member of the SCA (you may ask if you wish), am slightly interested in martial arts (Having learned some fencing, and started learning Tae kwon do and Baguazhang from books... I will not attempt to claim mastery, I just know some basic stances and stuff sweatdrop ) So, in other words, I am a bit of a nerd/otaku... but not the skeevy stereotyped "Hides in his mother's basement on his computer all day"... I think...

Anyway, Aside from that... I am currently questing to try to get a Renamon... Renamon is awesome, and as such, I will try as hard as I can to get one. Anyone who knows some way in which I can do so easily (aside trading my Gallantmon, he's just way too awesome) I am more than willing to listen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:37 pm
Digimon:
Dracomon:
User Image
Dracomon arrow Coredramon Green
User Image
Coredramon green arrow Wargrowlmon
User Image
Wargrowlmon arrow dukemon (Galantmon)
User Image  

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:25 am

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:26 am

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:27 am

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:29 am
Belated welcoming post!  

Draco_Lord

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:33 am
Thank you, Draco_Lord. And this answers a lot, I had been wondering why my profile was the least popular! I was not done with it! Heh, it's actually rather funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:34 am
Yes It is pretty funny. But you will soon have an awesome profile! It took me a while to get mine to its present state.

Also on a side note WHOO MORE ANIME LOVERS! Of course I am Manga Lover myself but still all the same.  

Draco_Lord

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:39 am
Yeah... I love manga too... I thought I added that in there...
I'm beggining to collect some, such as the fact that I have the whole Azumanga series... That's some of the funniest material I've EVER read!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:45 am
It is all the same thing really. Only Anime has more episodes and I can't watch it for long amounts of time.  

Draco_Lord

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:49 am
That and sometimes the Anime completely redoes everything in the manga or game, like with Blue Dragon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:54 am
I was horrified when I saw the Blue Dragon Anime... after Reading Blue Dragon Ral Grado it was evil... so very evil.

Also FMA I hate the anime because it messes with everything.  

Draco_Lord

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:03 am
Exactly, It's the same thing as with Harry Potter or Eragon! They mess with those thing so badly you can barely recognize them!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:06 am
Harry Potter I can live with. As far as I know they did a good job staying as close to the book as a two hour movie can.

Eragon... that was painful. They should have just made two movies or something. I mean how Saphira grew up... that was sad.  

Draco_Lord

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:08 am
I know. Harry Potter, They are still good movies, despite the editing out. Eragon... They butchered that book! I pretty much only own it for the Saphira!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff