Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Black&White - Kee's Kommissions (update 10/18/08) - OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:58 am
I'm finally opening a commissions thread! (all cheer! ...right?)

Choice of media and prices (rationale below):
-Doodle - 50g
-Quick/normal pencil sketch - 200g
-Clean pencil drawing - 250g
-Shaded pencil drawing - 350g
-Hand-inked drawing - 450g
-Hand-inked drawing with colored pencil - 600g
-Hand-inked drawing with colored pens - 500g
-Hand drawing (any) - +50g
-Collage-type cut-out with construction paper - 700g
-Computer-inked drawing - 900g
-Computer-inked drawing with flat color - 950g
-Computer-inked drawing with cel color - 1000g
-Computer-inked drawing with round color - 1000g
-Computer-inked drawing (any) - +75g

+I will also line and/or color drawings sent to me, and I'll price those according to the complexity of the drawing and the amount wanted done, but those'll run from say..200g to 400g.
+Doodles can be with pencil, ink, pencil with a splash of color, etc. You can ask for a digital doodle but I'm just warning you that my digital doodles (oekaki, etc.) are crap.
+Furry or anime-style drawings; no price difference between them.
+I'm not so great at more realistic styles, but I can try more realistic furries if you give me some time to do research on the animal.
+Real money would be awesome, but I don't know what my art is worth. If those commissioning me could advise me when they receive their art, that would be great.
+Please allow extra time (the price is the same) if you want a more realistic furry, more than one character, or a difficult position.
+I do have classes and homework, so digital media will take me longer than real media.
+If you want real media of any kind (except doodles) I can scan it and email it to you or I can snail mail the physical copy if you don't mind giving me your address. If you want it posted, I will need to scan it anyway.
+If you order a drawing and want it digitally colored, you can have a physically colored copy too for half price because I love using my shiny pens and pencils.
+I will send you updates at certain steps depending on how much you want done to the drawing
+Collage-style cut-outs: I will cut various shapes out of colored construction paper and glue them down to form a pose of your fursona (example below). These I can either take a good scan of, or a good photograph of, or snail-mail them to you.

Some examples:
Computer-inked with round color, anime-style
Computer-inked drawing with round color, furry: one, two, three
Computer-inked drawing with flat color
Quick/Normal pencil sketch (obviously I wouldn't do a commission on lined paper)
Clean pencil sketch: one, two
Hand-inked with colored pencil: one, two (I apologize for the horrible scans)
Doodle
Shaded pencil sketch
Collage cut-out (horrible scan)

Pricing rationale (skip if you don't care):
I was advised that 1k is a good starting price if you don't know what your art is worth. Since I'm offering a bunch of different media I figured the most complex and time-consuming would be 1k and I would scale it down from there. Doodles are 50g because you can post ten times and make that much, and that's about as much time as it'll take me to make it. Hand-inked with colored pens is cheaper than hand-inked with colored pencils because I have fewer colors of pens. There's a bit of a price increase for a background because backgrounds are trickier.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:13 am
I'm currently working on: Lyrim, Shinigami Whistle

What's Up: Pencils for Lyrim and Kyoni's art

If someone no longer wants a drawing or wants a different drawing or has a different name now, please PM me. ^^

Who's next: Vinnie Outlaw (freebie)

Coming up
Shinigami Whistle
Vinnie Outlaw (freebie)
Sin-Foxe (freebie)
Meph!stopheles (freebie)
Krissim Klaw (freebie)
arya-shadow
FogSage

Other
Lyrim

[Finished]
Kyoni Malkat
Zanzarus

[Paused]
CrimsonFur
Tyler Blackfur (bonus freebie)  

TheDisreputableDog

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:13 pm
I want one. Do I PM you my stuff?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:17 pm
You can PM me or post it here, either way. 3nodding  

TheDisreputableDog

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:18 pm
TheDisreputableDog
You can PM me or post it here, either way. 3nodding

Okay^^
I think I'll PM it to you, because it's quite a long generic form thingy I have.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:28 pm
~giggles~ I love how you noted who I am. XD  

Zanzarus

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:36 pm
Ohhh i want one! no one ever has stuff i can afford! im finally getting back to comissions... errr requests... for myself, so umm can you do a doodle of my fursona or maybe a couple? im just a bunny with droopy ears and a semi long tail! ohh thankies if you would! send me your errr bill? in PM thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:28 pm
Tyler Blackfur
Ohhh i want one! no one ever has stuff i can afford! im finally getting back to comissions... errr requests... for myself, so umm can you do a doodle of my fursona or maybe a couple? im just a bunny with droopy ears and a semi long tail! ohh thankies if you would! send me your errr bill? in PM thank you!
I'll do my best. 3nodding //Puts him on the list.//

Three more free slots left!  

TheDisreputableDog

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:20 pm
*wonders if she coudl snatch another freebie from you since you rawk so mcuh of her black squirrely, haha*

if not, I'll pay for one ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:22 pm
Grab or pay, I'm in  

Vinnie Outlaw

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:26 pm
oo! oo! Me!-won't miss an opportunity at free stuffs-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:38 pm
Meep are their any free slots left or have they all been grabbed ninja  

Krissim Klaw

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:01 pm
Okay, this is going to be tricky. Because I did say that the first five people who wanted a drawing could have one, not the first five that posted, and someone sent me a PM in between Vincent and [BrokenWing]'s posts. What I'm going to do is not count Tyler Blackfur's because he only wanted a doodle or two which take me no time at all (I'll still do his for free though). So Audi's #1, Kyoni's #2 (unless she wants to pay because I'm already doing her a free one, but it's up to her since she did respond third), Vince is #3, Sin-Foxe is #4 (the PM), and [BrokenWing] is #5. If Kyoni wants to pay for hers, then Krissim can have hers for free. I'm sorry, Krissim, but I didn't specify the first five that posted when I probably should have to keep it all together. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:04 pm
ahh, I'm in a good mood, give the freebie to krissim, I dont' mind paying for once since you are doing me a freebie xp

but in return you gotta keep me in my place in the list *cough*orhigherthatworkstoo*cough* since I am paying xp

Here's the information for Kana, who I wish for you to draw ^.^

FUR #2 - Kanaia "Kana" Moonstone (mine)
Name: Kanaia Moonstone
Type: Black Squirrel
Looks:
Fur: Pitch black, with white flecks/splotches scattered around her cheek area, her mid-back area (and around her "wingblade" area in a more wingish shape almost), on her tail in various spots, and on her stomache.
Tail: well, a squirrels tail, really... ( http://skyways.lib.ks.us/towns/Marysville/images/sqno2.gif - kinda like that, but cuter, I guess, haha.)
ears: pointy, with furry tufts, completely pitch black like her fur, but with a bit of white splotches right on teh lobes.
Eyes: Wide, bright blue with shiny white reflections.
head-hair: very very pale silver (pretty much white with just a slight silver hue). Short, about mid-chin length, parted in teh middle (bangs same length as hair) but on teh sides of her face under a small layer of bangs long, about shoulder length areas of hair (not to thick, but not to thin) fall, usually braided and tied with a black ribbon. If this is to confusing, then just draw her with short white hair, that's fine. Is often seen with a black rose helf in her hair right below her right ear, as well. (Think of Lenne from FFX-2, minus the beads and with short hair, it's kinda like that, really.)
Clothing: She doesn't have a set outfit like Kyo does, but usually her ouftits are always white, and usually very simple and girly. Around her neck she wears a silver heart shaped pendant locket. She wears contacts sometimes, but also has thin, white framed glasses that she often times wears more then the contacts, but either work.
Personality: Shy and timid, she likes to hide behind her lover Kyo most of the time, it takes her a while to truly warm up to people. But once she does she's very sweet and can be fun to talk to, even if she is still shy...she's cute as a button though, so I"m sure we can forgive her ^.^
Other: Her chest...is very lacking, not much to talk about...at most she's a medium A.

REFERENCE PICTURES -
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/kyoneko_rose/neoncat.png - by neoncat

you can also look at http://puret.org/kyokana/kyokana for more. just look for files with "Kana" or "couple" in teh name ^.^

as for type of drawing, I guess the style you used for the picture you are currently finishing for me, except it's a black squirrel fur in a shy/meek position compared to meh tigress in a playful/flirty position, haha.  

Shinigami Whistle

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:15 pm
Kyoni gets a niceness award for the day. 3nodding Don't worry, I will keep your place on the list.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff