Reply The Stargate Guild
New Stargate series: Farscape?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The First Seraphor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:07 pm
I had no idea the new series had started, I managed to catch the second part of the double episode series starter.
The first thing I noticed was... Farscape! three farscape actors are new Stargate characters! Criton the Woman from Farscape, and Andromeda from, you guessed it, Andromeda. What happened here? Did they cut a deal with the Farscape producers? Although they're probably all managed by the same company, sorry for having no knowledge in this.
Also, no more Richard Dean Anderson. gonk
He's been completely erased. gonk
And now the Go'a'uld are completely forgotten, a dead race, and now they're off on another quest finding the ancients who played the part of Merlin and the round table. I have to say, I'm not very fond of this series, but Atlantis carries on tomorrow, can't wait to see how they take out the remaining Wraith ships that they stuck hanging off that metaphorical cliff last series.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:02 am
Wow, this place really is dead.  

The First Seraphor

Largo rox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:06 pm
Seraphor

are you talking about the guild  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:21 am
Largo rox
Seraphor

are you talking about the guild
Exactly.  

The First Seraphor

h4mx0r

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:05 pm
that woman from Andromeda... heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:31 am
h4mx0r
that woman from Andromeda... heart

what the one that plays andromeda?  

Largo rox

The First Seraphor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:31 am
:O Stargate hasn't been on in sooo long here in the UK, I'm more hyped about these first episodes that I was for Advent Children.
T-29 minutes and counting....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:56 pm
Richard Dean Anderson is supposed to appear in some eppisodes, just not many.  

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

damnaccount2071

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:10 pm
heart Ben Browden heart
heart heart Claudia Black heart heart

crying Less RDA... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:01 pm
Seraphor
I had no idea the new series had started, I managed to catch the second part of the double episode series starter.
The first thing I noticed was... Farscape! three farscape actors are new Stargate characters! Criton the Woman from Farscape, and Andromeda from, you guessed it, Andromeda. What happened here? Did they cut a deal with the Farscape producers? Although they're probably all managed by the same company, sorry for having no knowledge in this.
Also, no more Richard Dean Anderson. gonk
He's been completely erased. gonk
And now the Go'a'uld are completely forgotten, a dead race, and now they're off on another quest finding the ancients who played the part of Merlin and the round table. I have to say, I'm not very fond of this series, but Atlantis carries on tomorrow, can't wait to see how they take out the remaining Wraith ships that they stuck hanging off that metaphorical cliff last series.

Okay, first of all, the actors from Farscape are in Stargate because they're actors (it's what they do; going from part to part). Since they have both been acting in sci-fi series, and Stargate's ya know the "next big thing", they probably decided to audition for the roles.

And secondly, the Goa'uld have not been completely erased. Baal has a major storyline involving him and his many "clones", and there is a possible "son" of Anubis who will probably have a big story later on in the season. Watch more of Season 9 before you jump to conclusions.  

SpiritKeeper

icer190

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:52 pm
2 days until season 9 comes out here...

I think the reason that RDA is cutting down on being in the show is because he's getting old.

When I was in the UK I watched Stargate every day... Just the older episodes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:15 pm
RDA also has a child he want to spend time with as well. Not to mention hes in his fifties. Now I have seen a few episodes of 9 but not many, beach head is the only full one i got to see.  

Nerodragon

Enduring Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Team Jacob 100

NeptunesMirror

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:25 pm
About the actors from farscape, when they told you Vala was pregnant, I just sat there and laughed when Mitchell asked who's kid it was. I have this tendency to talk to the TV, so Iasked, haven't you had this conversation before. It's not really that funny, but, it was at the time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:28 pm
Wow. I've missed a lot. Now that I live at my grandmother's house, I watch what she watches and StarGate ain't it. I got to see most of season 8, but I've seen none of 9, but my dad has them recorded, but from the clips I've seen, it will be intresting. That had like no point.  

darkestone

The Stargate Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff