*grinds face against the pavement
  hay pollo loko rojo in mis pantalones y agarrando mis pelotas
View Results

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:00 pm
GIGLEYS  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:11 pm
xX_Dismal_Hope_Xx
now today i find out that my current gfs ex loves her...i want him dead so much...but he's so hot....but i hate him...he made my gf sad...sadness sets in...i shouldn't have bought him that smoothie...emily's god d@mnit!
...i spent a whole bunch of money today and none of it was spent on myself...he must disapear, mysteriously...it'll look like an accident...he was playing with an explosive, he accidently fell asleep in a car full of gassoline, he accidently poured anti freeze in his orange juice, or he stabbed himself multiple times hacked himself into tiny pieces shoved himself into a trashbag hauled himself to dumpster and jumped in
o_______o
You shouldn't feel the need to be nice to him out of guilt... She's your girlfriend, not his. You should talk to her.
If she feels the need to go back to him, then really talk to her about it and figure out how she feels... If not.. ... ... ninja make it look like an accident...

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:23 pm
>_>

First off, stop sulking/overthinking/emoing.
There's no point. Its a waste of energy and brain-power.

Ignore the guy and let him weep on his own.
He'll move on.

You're all young.

xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:54 am
*pats Dismal* There, there....Like Bagel said, you are still young. You can gloat & then just forget about him. Just go cuddle your GF.  

Fazzey

Desirable Bloodsucker

6,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:55 am
Yar the girl is yours, not his ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:03 am
She's with you for a reason. He may love her...but because shes with you and not trying to go back to him she obviously doesn't return his feelings.

Let him get over her and be happy with your girl. :] Their is no point in dwelling on how he still loves her. Cheer up okay?  

[Vertically.Challenged]

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:16 pm
he ruined my trip to the mall...i started out with 127$...now i only have 25...and i don't have any new stuff...how does this happen?...i hate being in anybody's way and if i'm in the way of them being together and having a prfct relation ship then i'll feel bad she said that she would never walk away from me after she saw how sad i was after she left me the first time and...i don't want her to be with me out of pitty...and i'm sure that he deserves her more...any one i more deserving than me...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:27 pm
IF ITS SO CONFLICTING..

End it.
Let go of her.
Let go of everyone who hinders your ability to be happy.

Or work things out.
Grow up.
Stop thinking about who deserves who more.

There are many roads you CAN and ARE ABLE to take.

Most importantly, don't be spending $127 on someone just cuz they were there.

You are the one making all these things occur.
You can control it.
So.. do it. ;D

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Vertically.Challenged]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:23 am
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
IF ITS SO CONFLICTING..

End it.
Let go of her.
Let go of everyone who hinders your ability to be happy.

Or work things out.
Grow up.
Stop thinking about who deserves who more.

There are many roads you CAN and ARE ABLE to take.

Most importantly, don't be spending $127 on someone just cuz they were there.

You are the one making all these things occur.
You can control it.
So.. do it. ;D
*agrees with bagel*

Dismal....you're being too nice to this guy. no offense...but your letting him use you and walk all over you. so stop trying to please him okay?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:56 pm
yeah that guy is gone now...but ifeel like i just fade into the background now...i'm just the guy that shows up doubting my own existence am i real?....i'm just tryin to play with your head, twss, i'm fine now...we're all happy! and we're gonna live together forever and live happy lives and start a band and then when thee band breaks up we'll throw cats at eachother ninja ...kitten fight... my gf has been having these weird dreams...i always die in everyone of them...maybe it's a sign....nevermind that...we were joking and i asked her if she wanted to get intimate she said that her father would kill me i said no one would have to know she asked if that was an invitation and i said only if she would say yes...we're slowly moving forward at a steady pace...she and her virginity...*laugh*  

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

Rome The Arsonist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 pm
I nominate this thread as one of those most WTF/Odd/Ridiculous threads in TOFGOD.

Dude, just talk to her about anything you need to, if she flips out she's not worth it, if she doesn't, then that's how your relationship should be champers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:56 pm
...okay...her father says that he'll kill whomever it is that deflowers his daughter. i say that he just wants her virginity all to himself...i am in the creepy part of texas...i heard that this is where the kkk was started...i'm scared...  

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:21 pm
Thats kind of messed up to assume about the father.
Most fathers are just really protective.
Plus, its Texas.

xD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:26 pm
xX_Dismal_Hope_Xx
...okay...her father says that he'll kill whomever it is that deflowers his daughter. i say that he just wants her virginity all to himself...

I wasn't even going to sign on tonight but I have to comment on this. YOU MADE ME, so don't you dare get mad with what I have to say.

If you have even half a brain in your head and the balls to THINK you're a man, you will not disrespect her father's wishes. Grow up, if you aren't going to marry her then don't ruin it for her, her future husband and her dad. He wasn't joking when he said to leave her alone, he doesn't want his daughter to end up knocked up and alone cause you can't keep your s**t in your pants.

/rant

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:15 pm
its a joke
i don't count as a guy, i'm a magical prince pixie f**
i'm going to marry her after i finish college and we'll grow old together and have a lil demon child for a daughter and then she'll say "I'm not going through this ever again!" and so we'll get her tubes tied and then we'll adopt lil kids and raise them to be the perfect little co-dicators of the world and then we'll form a family band and travel the world corrupting the minds of everyone setting them free to realize how blind they are and then just before she dies we'll jump off the highest building as our little children had grown old and become our succesors in the world of industrial kat throwing fights!

MIND F*CK!  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff