Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey!!
  Hiii!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:07 pm
Wah...my PC crash and I'm back on my laptop but honstly it's not too bad..it's just that I hate doing work on it b/c it's a dell and unlike the PC...it tends to get the blue screen of death when I do work with it (like photoshop!).

Anyone had computer problems recently? Don't you hate it?

Honestly...I've been trying to fix my PC all day today...normally when things get bad I usually do a system restore but since new years came around..there were no previous files for me. I was planning on re-installing my windows XP anyways soon b/c the PC was running low on space and I wanted to start fresh. But for some reason...it reads the CD and then goes to reboot...but then freezes with a black screen. >_< So now I'll be stuck on this until either a) I fix it (which I normally can...but it's being difficult) or b) wait until I can get to canada and have my uncle fix it up for me since it's a computer expert.

Topic:
Had problems with your computer? Isn't it frustrating sometimes? And how about those computers? What do you like better? PC vs laptop? or what compant brand?

PS: Personally I love my PC best. It's made by my uncle and I've had it longer than the dell and have had almost no problems except here and there once in a while but it's fixable fast...then there's my dell laptop....had it for five years and its a pain. >_>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:09 pm
Well, for me, I use my laptop, a Acer which is quite new. From last yr dec(: I like HP and Acer, both very user friendly. Macs is terrible -.-" My whole sch uses macs and when I have to use it in sch... Im totally handicapped >.< Its really hard to use the functions and all that. Though it cant be denied of how efficient it is WHEN you know how to use it..
I rarely have pc probs.. when i do i have my brother for help(: His like 2 yrs younger than me biggrin Im not that good with computers honestly.. Only basic functions for work and some games etc.. So I dont think I have any advice to give with regards to compu probs sweatdrop Well, maybe you might want to have an expert to work on it? A nearby compu shop or the retailers..smthg?

Fate-J

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:49 am
Since i went to uni I'm surgically attached to my laptop. and now back at home we have wireless internet, so I never use anything else.

Apparently at home our old computer finally gave up the ghost. They had been smacking the monitor for over a month or two because it flickered or turned off like some sort of old tv set -haha
Now it died they have a new one, so I wanna play on it XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:08 pm
I currently have a Mac Laptop that I bought over the summer, and I love it. It's easy to use, it runs fast, I can run a ton of programs all at once without it overloading, and I really don't have to worry about viruses. I find it weird to look at a PC now because it just seems so different. xp  

Evil Pillows

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:58 pm
Computer makes my brain hurt....I have a Dell laptop with Vista and my Photoshop doesn't like Vista.....to be honest I didn't want to get Vista but it was required by my school because that's what they switched all their bloody computers to.....

And now I guess I have to download adobe flash 10 so I can watch youtube etc......if that free? I'm always leary at downloading things unless my brother gives me the 'ok'.....I thought I had 'javascript'....well I do...but youtube, etc still doesn't work even though I postive its on...

Oh well...need to focus on writing paper...paper more important... >.< ..hates writing paper...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:05 am
@J
Yup. ^_^ I plan on giving it to my uncle who's a computer expert so that way I don't have to pay to have it fixed. He's also the one who built my PC for me which works way better than dell. ^^
I think I figured out how to fix the virus on it. >_< I still don't understand how I got it too by the way. o_o'
PS: In highschool the computer graphic class was completely replaced from PC to macs. It was so different from Windows!

@DT
I was thinking that it would be hard to get use to my laptop but actually I like it again a lot. XD It's just that I hate using a touch pad. I wanna buy a mouse for it like my sister has. ^^

@Evil Pillows
lol I'm like that but towards the Mac. It's so different. But mac's are good b/c they don't get virus b/c everyone makes viruses for mainly Window's. ^_^

@Moon
Oh! Good luck on that Paper! Adobe Flash is free. *nod* ^_^
My brains were hurting when I was done with my PC Windows. >_>

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items