Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Lol, but ow. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:35 am
When removing the bayonet on your Mosin Nagant be careful and... just be careful.

I put my Mosin Bayonet on with a bit of trouble needed a bit of muscle but it finally clicked but when it came time to take it off...
well.
I got what I'll steal from the M1, Mosin Thumb.

It hurt like hell and at first and I thought I just pinched myself between the bayo body and the front sight, but nope!
When my pants started turning from olive drab to a redder shade I knew something was up.

User Image

WTF? I saved as a JPEG but got a gif instead?
Oh well, hope you don't mind the loss of color and detail.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:30 am
I seriously don't understand how they are that hard to get on...  

Freak_090
Captain

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:17 pm
Freak_090
I seriously don't understand how they are that hard to get on...

I don't either.
My other 91/30, didn't try this with my ex-Dragoon for obvious reasons, wont even allow the bayonet to turn to lock in at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:19 pm
Ouch >___<

I'd wear a good pair of leather gloves next time XP  

Anima_Raptor

Wiggie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:54 pm
that really sucks and the worst i ever got with a cut is cutting through i think a nerve in my thumb where it bled profusely for like 10min and it was numb for a week and now it tingles when i rub it on something hard  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:54 pm
Wiggie
that really sucks and the worst i ever got with a cut is cutting through i think a nerve in my thumb where it bled profusely for like 10min and it was numb for a week and now it tingles when i rub it on something hard

i've cut my left thumb twice, doing the same damn thing... i was cutting lengths of rope for tarps while camping.

anyway, i pretty much cut it in the same place both times. now theres a strip along my thumb that i cant feel to well.

And i have a permanent indentation on my right thumb from jamming the ejector on the nagant when loading rounds one at a time.  

Crash Maniac

Wiggie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:00 pm
Crash Maniac
Wiggie

i've cut my left thumb twice, doing the same damn thing... i was cutting lengths of rope for tarps while camping.

anyway, i pretty much cut it in the same place both times. now theres a strip along my thumb that i cant feel to well.

And i have a permanent indentation on my right thumb from jamming the ejector on the nagant when loading rounds one at a time.
eww dude and the cutting your thumb thing while camping that kinda sucks  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:43 am
Crash Maniac
Wiggie

Eeep.
I cut the webbing on my right index finger when cutting a cardboard box.
gonk

Permanent dent? ... wtf?  

OberFeldwebel

Wiggie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:19 am
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
Wiggie

Eeep.
gonk

Permanent dent? ... wtf?
how far did you cut it because once my sister cut halfway through her index finger once with a butcher knife while cutting candy lol but it kinda sucks  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:21 am
Wiggie
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
Wiggie

Eeep.
gonk

Permanent dent? ... wtf?
how far did you cut it because once my sister cut halfway through her index finger once with a butcher knife while cutting candy lol but it kinda sucks

I'm not really sure. It looks kinda deep though.  

OberFeldwebel

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:41 pm
That sucks when stuff gets wedged in there like that.

I put a knife blade about 1/4" into my knuckle on a shallow angle. Shitty thing was that it wouldn't stop bleeding and I had to climb up a hill and another 1 1/2 miles to my truck to get to my POS first aid kit. Funny thing is that it never hurt at all until about 2 days later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:45 am
Man of the Demoneye
That sucks when stuff gets wedged in there like that.

I put a knife blade about 1/4" into my knuckle on a shallow angle. Shitty thing was that it wouldn't stop bleeding and I had to climb up a hill and another 1 1/2 miles to my truck to get to my POS first aid kit. Funny thing is that it never hurt at all until about 2 days later.
wow must have been the adrenaline and because when you're hurt your body makes its own anesthesia numbing all pain, but i wonder why it stopped two days later  

Wiggie

Wiggie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:46 am
OberFeldwebel
Wiggie
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
Wiggie

Eeep.
gonk

Permanent dent? ... wtf?

do you have a scar or is it like a missing wedge?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:20 pm
Wiggie
OberFeldwebel
Wiggie
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
Wiggie

Eeep.
gonk

Permanent dent? ... wtf?

The webbing was cut, it healed funny and has a sharper angle then the rest of the fingers.  

OberFeldwebel

Wiggie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:19 pm
OberFeldwebel
Wiggie
OberFeldwebel
Wiggie
OberFeldwebel

Eeep.
gonk

Permanent dent? ... wtf?

The webbing was cut, it healed funny and has a sharper angle then the rest of the fingers.
wow that really sucks  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces