Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Animedudethe3rd (Don't forget about me!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is your favorite Digimon Sovereign?
  Azulongmon
  Ebonwumon
  Baihumon
  Zhuqiaomon
  Fanglongmon
View Results

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:47 am
Welcome everyone to my Tamer Profile. Here are some important things you should know about me, including my rp character, Kale Gantley and my Digimon.

You can call me: Jon
Bio: I was born and have lived in America all my life. I lived in the city for awhile but moved out into the suburbs into a nice, old, big house. I have a few scars on my face including a cool sideways V-shaped one but nothing too big or ugly. My V-shaped scar explains why my favorite Digimon is Veemon.
Likes: Digimon (obviously), Roleplaying, sports(soccer, basketball, football, etc.), food
Dislikes: Jerks, People who God-mode, people who don't read the instructions and helpful guidelines/threads, acidic food

Ladies, Gentlemen and Digimon, Presenting Mr. Kale Gantley

Username: Animedudethe3rd

Name: Kale Gantley

Job: Student / Part-time clerk at a local mini-mart

Abilities: Kale has a 'green thumb' when it comes to any kind of vegetation. Everything he plants; flowers, crops, trees etc. grow rapidly and are healthier than any other plant of its kind. Also, he has great communication with insects and animals meaning he usually has several insects crawling on his arms and other animals around him without anyone having a worry.

Equipment: A yellow D-3, a red palmtop, a single strap backpack, cellphone (Motorola Razr), a small encyclopedia on all kinds of vegetation, animals, and insects as well as a pen he uses to circle all the plants and insects he's seen and any notes about them.

Appearance: Kale Gantley

Personality: Kale isn't the strongest of people but he's got a brilliant mind and a great sense of humor. He always spends time with those who need a friend and isn't afraid to stand up to a bully, even if he knows he will get hurt. Kale is always full of scratches and scrapes he gets while he gardens so he always looks like he just came out of a fight.

Biography: Kale has lived his whole life in Chelsea, rooting for Chelsea F.C. and going to school with his friends. He is one of a few friends who own a house and he takes advantage of his huge backyard to plant all different kinds of plants and crops. During the end of summer, he even sells his crops and makes a small profit so he can buy more seed for spring. Kale Gantley is also a young boy aspiring to become an environmental scientist. His parents have always advocated taking care of the environment and enjoy taking camping trips to wildlife locations in England and France for vacation. Kale's favorite parts are the hiking trips because he always gets to see new and intriguing plants as he hikes. On one such camping trip, Kale stayed behind on the path to take notes on a new vine he had seen. As he took notes, his cellphone rang and he checked it to see who was calling. That's when the screen glowed a bright white that engulfed him. When he awoke, he was all of a sudden in the middle of a jungle. He now has found his own digimon, Leafmon, and is traveling around the Digital World to find a way back.

Home: Chelsea, England

Alignment: Good & Virus Commander Demon Card of Artifact's Rave.

User Image

Digimon: User Image

User Image

First Encounter: One day, Kale was on a hike through the Digi-Jungle when he came upon a small village made of giants leaves near the East Data Ocean known as Vegetation Centre. There, all he saw were kokomons, leafmons, palmons, wormmons, tentamons and others. He happened to arrive as one leafmon was stuck all the way up in a tree of the digi-jungle that was too high for it to get down from. So, Kale climbed up the tree himself and carefully climbed down the large tree with leafmon in hand. When all the other digimon started celebrating, a bright light shined through his pocket. Kale pulled out his yellow D-3. the elder digimon of Vegetation Centre explained to him that he was a digimon tamer and that Leafmon was his digimon. Since then, Leafmon has been with Kale on his journey through the Digital World.

Extra Notes/Other: Life motto: "Nature is a human's best friend and helps us live and grow. Which is why we should always tend to it and help it flourish in gratitude."
Kale will rp in teal and Leafmon and his other stages will rp in purple.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:48 am
My current Digimon:

Veneno

Leafmon

User Image

Bio: Leafmon was the enthusiastic person in Vegetation Centre. He always cheered people up and he always made them laugh. He became good friends with a TigerVespamon named Landon who protected the village. But he never could digivolve as easily as Landon or others and felt lonely and like a freak. It also didn't help that Landon was deleted completely in a fight against a Demon Lord commander. So, he hopped up into a tree to cry but was attacked by a rogue Ninjamon. The Ninjamon left but not before making it impossible for Leafmon himself to get down. That's when Kale came to rescue him and since then Leafmon follows Kale around, protecting his tamer and hoping to become stronger. His dream is to one day become a Mega-level Digimon like Landon the TigerVespamon to protect the Digi-Jungle and the Digital World.
Personality: Always smiling, Leafmon rarely ever frowns or feels sad. He is always making jokes to lighten up the mood and acts like his age.
Attack: - Bubble blow
Other: Leafmon hopes that one day, like Landon the TigerVespamon, he too could have a unique name. Yet, he knows he'll have to be as strong and as brave a warrior as Landon to get a name.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minomon

User Image

Personality: Not as expressive(naturally) and doesn't crack many jokes, Minomon acts almost the same as Leafmon. He is a bit shy and loves hanged from trees and clinging to Kale's back. When shy or embarrassed, he will hide behind Kale's back.
Attack: - Pincone Attack
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wormmon

User Image

Personality: As he matures, Wormmon uses more eloquent words and has excellent manners. He grows ever more shy, sometimes even hiding up in a tree for hours if embarrassed. He knows more about the Digital World than his two previous forms but is still oblivious to some facts about the world he lives in.
Attacks: - Silk thread
- Sticky Net
Stingmon

User Image

Personality:Stingmon is a loyal warrior who will always be at Kale's side in times of need. This form is much more aggressive due to his increased fighting abilities. He also is a greater strategist and loves to play with his foe's mind. Stingmon still brings over the eloquent speech of Wormmon but with an emphasis on the 's' when he speaks.
Attacks: - Spiking Strike
- Evil Antenna
- Moon Shooter
- Stinging Spiking Strike
- Insect Lord
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jewelbeemon

User Image

Personality: Jewelbeemon is a Digimon with a majestic aura to him. Being the only vaccine form of Wormmon's normal evolution line, he has the urge to defend everything that is good in the digital world, no matter what he has to do. He speaks rarely as he is the stealthiest form and thus is not accustomed to speaking much.
Attacks:- Spike Buster
- Shot Claw
GranKuwagamon

User Image

Personality:GranKuwagamon is the fiercest and most predatory of the forms. He loves to fly around at night when it is easier for him to fight since he blends in with the darkness. Being the largest of the forms as well, he is the only form that can be ridden on (Stingmon and Jewelbeemon carry Kale). His speech is the most vulgar of the forms too.
Attacks: - X-Scissor Claw
- Grand Darkness
- Zone Black Hole
Plume

Biyomon

User Image

Bio:She lived in the large Network City her whole life and always helped out those who were less fortunate. She lived and worked in an orphanage with her adoptive brother, Leomon and adoptive sister, Sunflowmon. When Kale helped out the orphanage that was under attack from a gang of Ogremon and Hookmon lead by Geaorge the Beelzemon with the help of GrapLeomon and Lilamon, she decided that the orphanage was well protected and that it was time to move on and go on adventures like the kids always wanted to. Now, she, Veneno and Kale travel around the Digital World, living the life of heroes.
Personality: Always bubbly and watchful, Biyomon loves to look after Veneno and Kale. She has always acted like the clown for the kids; unfortunately, she's been doing it for so long that it's become part of her personality.
Attacks: - Spiral Twister
- Pecking Attack
- Ostri-Kick
- Talon Twist
Other: She promised the orphans that she would tell them about all of her adventures whenever they returned to Network City. She also tends to go ahead of the group and gets in a HEAP of trouble most of the time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Birdramon

User Image

Personality:
Coming Soon
Attacks: - Meteor Wing
- Fire Flapping
- Phoenix Rising
- Mach Grinder
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Garudamon

User Image

Personality: Coming Soon
Attacks: - Wing blade
- Phoenix Claw
- Fire Hurricane
- Fist of the Phoenix
- Garuda Punch
- Talon Tear
- Boulder Breaker
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hououmon

User Image

Personality: Coming soon
Attacks:- Crimson Flame
- Starlight Explosion
- Life force
Bissen

Agumon X

User Image

Bio: Coming Soon
Personality: Just as eccentric as Plume, Bissen is full of pride and hates to lose or even draw. He is the most competitive and fierce even challenges Kale's other Digimon to sparring matches while they are in higher forms. He is as adventurous as the other Agumon of his village but the least logical of Kale's Digimon so far.
Attacks: - Pepper Breath
- Spitfire Blast
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greymon X

User Image

Personality:
Attacks: - Mega Burst
- Grey Antler/Great Horns Attack
- Grey Tooth
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dorugreymon

User Image
wahmbulance Coming Soon: wahmbulance
MetalGreymon
WarGreymon
V.O.D. (Various Other Digimon)  

Animedudethe3rd

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:50 am
Unneeded/Unwanted Previous forms:

Biyomon's previous forms:

Meramon
User Image

Candlemon
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:51 am
[Let's all get reserved!]  

Animedudethe3rd

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:52 am
[Final Reserved 5]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:25 pm
You could just normal evolve Stingmon to get JewelBeemon, as well. ^_^

Hi new guy! It's good to see an RPer with the alignment of good. I was starting to think that OmegaSeraph and I were the only ones.  

iDragow

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:54 pm
Wow. I thought Stingmon could only mutant digivolve into Jewelbeemon. Even after all these years of watching and playing Digimon, you learn new things. Thanks, flame_leopard. Same here. Good to see other RPers aligned to the good side. Maybe we'll roleplay together soon along with OmegaSeraph and any other good-aligned RPers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:17 pm
I hope so. You seem like you're a pretty good RPer.  

iDragow

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:33 pm
Really? Thanks, flame_leopard. I still have a long way to go until I can consider myself literate like you, Omegaseraph, Pummel_Muss, Windy and the others. But being an upper semi-literate ain't that bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:30 am
Well, you have the Virus Mega. Welcome to Arficact's Rave.  

Kenshin Yuki

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:14 pm
Wow... I think the idea about that whole personality thing. I am going to take it!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:05 pm
Okay......Just treat it nicely and remember to feed it at 3 O'clock every day.  

Animedudethe3rd

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:15 pm
Oh don't worry I treat it every well! It looks happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:05 pm
I liked you better when you were green...  

Draco_Lord

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces