Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:21 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:27 pm
It should be noted that Hawaii's "May Issue" is bullshit. They've never, not once, EVER issued.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:55 am
I must also point out the people with CCLs and attend college.
They're not allowed to have firearms in their cars whether or not they're locked up and unloaded.
So everyone going to the college has to be disarmed completely, which for me is about half the time I'm driving, and the other is for work but that's in Wisconsin that doesn't allow conceal and carry.

It's all bullshit, those places are ******** death traps. Security doesn't have guns, they're not allowed to carry. The only person that I've seen with a gun in that place is the guy that comes in to deliver or pick up money. NEVER saw a police officer since I've attended.

Well, one was driving through the parking lot but that was after people were getting their cars broken into and I think stolen. Oh yeah, that's what I want, send the cops after some ******** bag starts killing people. But now they stopped having actual cops patrolling and are using 'campus security' instead.

Granted most of the psychopaths in Wisconsin only dig up corpses to have sex with.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games