Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:38 pm
Police interceptor for sale.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

White strobes and bullhorn still present in the grille.

Shotgun rack

Steel divider

Four radios and a laptop mount (laptop optional)

All antennae still present, no police markings. Rear and rear-side windows limo tinted, front dash and rear window white strobes still present. Spotlight professionally mounted in the driver's side front window pillar. Oooh, it's even got a speed radar.

Pretty decent trunk, too.

Quote:
This 2005 FORD POLICE INTERCEPTOR is loaded with the following features: 4.6 LITER TRITON V8 ENGINE, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, power windows, power locks, POWER MIRRORS, dual airbags, Factory am/fm radio, ICE COLD AIR CONDITIONING, FACTORY POLICE WHEELS WITH CENTER CAPS, FACTORY POLICE RUBBER FLOORING, 85% TREAD ON MATCHING TIRES, plus much much more!

All for 13k, and it's even in-state. About an hour's drive away. If I had the money for this car, I would buy it in a heartbeat. I wonder if he'd take my Olds...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:40 am
Buy.

Take a loan from someone, anyone. Except anyone that's Russian or Italian.

Hey, they forgot to mention one other option!
Coffee holders! And I'm sure that laptop mount can double as a holder for a box of donuts.

Ok ok, enough with the crap.
Yeah, I'd seriously want it as well.

Hell, you could get a side job to pay it off.
Dry cabs.
Drive your drunk a** friends, or friends of friends, home from parties and put them in the back and they can't screw with you because of the cage. biggrin
And charge them money, hell you could pimp out the services for bar hopping, and with that laptop mount and a wireless card you can do s**t on that while waiting.

Hey, you could probably get it for less. 10,000 no reserve one day and some hours left on the bid and no one's made one.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:45 am
OberFeldwebel
Buy.

Coffee holders! And I'm sure that laptop mount can double as a holder for a box of donuts.

Dry cabs.
Drive your drunk a** friends, or friends of friends, home from parties and put them in the back and they can't screw with you because of the cage. biggrin
And charge them money, hell you could pimp out the services for bar hopping, and with that laptop mount and a wireless card you can do s**t on that while waiting.

Hey, you could probably get it for less. 10,000 no reserve one day and some hours left on the bid and no one's made one.
You can't get a side job without having a main job. gonk

Seriously, I've been staring at an eBay auction for a Zippo for about two weeks, wondering whether it's worth $17. I really wish this lady would call me back about the job opening at the local radio station. I'm the only applicant, the job NEEDS to be filled, and the previous person already left. She needs to get on the ******** ball for her own sake too. But that's a different rant altogether.

I wonder how much my Olds is worth as a trade-in. It's got some serious body damage, but it's in perfect working order; only thing wrong is the antenna won't retract, and the windshield sprayers are clogged. I should ask the local dealership what they'd give me for it, just to satisfy my curiosity.

I would have SO MUCH FUN with this car, ******** with people. Just tail some random guy for thirty miles, JUST TO FREAK HIM OUT, before going to Wal-Mart or something. Leave the radar perpetually on, just to freak out people with radar detectors, park in places where people perpetually speed... Hell, I could probably speed myself and get away with it because even the cops think I'm a cop. I'd even buy a shotgun to go in the rack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:50 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Buy.

Dry cabs.

Seriously, I've been staring at an eBay auction for a Zippo for about two weeks, wondering whether it's worth $17. I really wish this lady would call me back about the job opening at the local radio station. I'm the only applicant, the job NEEDS to be filled, and the previous person already left. She needs to get on the ******** ball for her own sake too. But that's a different rant altogether.

I wonder how much my Olds is worth as a trade-in. It's got some serious body damage, but it's in perfect working order; only thing wrong is the antenna won't retract, and the windshield sprayers are clogged. I should ask the local dealership what they'd give me for it, just to satisfy my curiosity.

I would have SO MUCH FUN with this car, ******** with people. Just tail some random guy for thirty miles, JUST TO FREAK HIM OUT, before going to Wal-Mart or something. Leave the radar perpetually on, just to freak out people with radar detectors, park in places where people perpetually speed... Hell, I could probably speed myself and get away with it because even the cops think I'm a cop. I'd even buy a shotgun to go in the rack.

Would it be legal in your area to have a shotgun in the rack?

Hey, call her back and show initiative and an overall interest in obtaining the job, that may be what they're waiting for.

Trade in? ...
I don't think it would be worth much.
I'd try selling it first unless you can get a free estimate.

Zippos brand new from Zippo are more than $17. Is that with S&H?  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:42 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Buy.

Dry cabs.

Would it be legal in your area to have a shotgun in the rack?
Arizona is one of the last bastions of free gun laws. Seriously, look what Mike Dillon did to a Chevy Suburban.

Quote:
Hey, call her back and show initiative and an overall interest in obtaining the job, that may be what they're waiting for.
Actually, I just got the word that she wants to talk to me... Thursday.

Quote:
Trade in? ...
I don't think it would be worth much.
I'd try selling it first unless you can get a free estimate.
Hmm... I dunno. I'll probably never follow through. razz

Quote:
Zippos brand new from Zippo are more than $17. Is that with S&H?
$14 with $3 shipping, still factory sealed in the original box. That's the beauty of eBay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:20 pm
Well, then that eBay lighter is worth $17, well more actually.
smile

Ah, that's another good point about Arizona.

Good luck about the job, I'm sure she wouldn't wait till Thursday to tell you that you didn't get the job.  

Barru

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff